Joe Rogan on Inside MMA september 10

LordCoSaX

Hey guys,

Anyone watch Inside MMA yesterday? Joe Rogan was on the panel this week and when reacting to a segment where Bob Reilly was voicing his stupid arguments on why MMA shouldnt be sanctionned in NY, Rogan pretty much called him a child rapist on top of calling him a ****ing idiot.

Of course, I thought that was just funny, but could it have consequences? Its a pretty grave thing to say afterall. If its some random guy on a forum it doesnt matter, but Rogan is a major part of the UFC so I thought he might have blundered there.

What do you guys think?

Hey guys' date='

Anyone watch Inside MMA yesterday? Joe Rogan was on the panel this week and when reacting to a segment where Bob Reilly was voicing his stupid arguments on why MMA shouldnt be sanctionned in NY, Rogan pretty much called him a child rapist on top of calling him a ****ing idiot.

Of course, I thought that was just funny, but could it have consequences? Its a pretty grave thing to say afterall. If its some random guy on a forum it doesnt matter, but Rogan is a major part of the UFC so I thought he might have blundered there.

What do you guys think?[/quote']

Link ?

Archived