Who would you rather see jon Jones fight?

Melvinj0

Bader because I would like to shut the mouth of all those who think Bader will ever get to the very top of the division.

I think if he utilizes his wrestling more and becomes less dependent on his strikes he will def be a top contender very soon :) Although, his KO's of Jardine and Vinny were pretty AWSOME lol

I think he would beat both... every time he faces someone everyones like ... oh hes gonne get wrecked cuz the guy is a better wrestler and bones ends up makin them a fool. I hope for Bader Jones tho.

I agree. Will this be his true test that everyone says everytime he fights. And has always passed with flying colors. After a fight like that will he still be considered hype or just skilled?

I agree. Will this be his true test that everyone says everytime he fights. And has always passed with flying colors. After a fight like that will he still be considered hype or just skilled?

Yeah before the last fight everyone was like... Matyushenko is a top level LHW and one of the best hes gonna wreck bones

Following the fight

Matyushenko is the worst fighter in the UFC hes a can and Bones proved nothing.

Yeah before the last fight everyone was like... Matyushenko is a top level LHW and one of the best hes gonna wreck bones

Following the fight

Matyushenko is the worst fighter in the UFC hes a can and Bones proved nothing.

Hammil was the true test, not that he won, but he wouldve. Then Vera, and Vlady. He'll have the belt and ppl will still be sayn he hasent fought nobody.

Bader because i root for him in any fight he's ever in. For me, he's that one fighter that had a huge hand in me getting into mma. I hope he continues on his winning streak. I want to see him run through Nog, and then fight Jones in a huge war. They both got in at around the same time and have had similar experiences in the cage.

Bader because I would like to shut the mouth of all those who think Bader will ever get to the very top of the division.

this.. bader is not nor ever will be in the top tier. He struggled with Jardine and got lucky. Jones would destroy him on the ground or standing. Lil nog wont have a chance either especially striking. On the ground it will be hard to catch jones when hes in a crucifix getting elbows reigned on him.

Archived