Fight of the day: Shane Carwin vs Fedor Emilianenko

StephenColbert

at what point did he "rock him bad"?

When he broke his nose with the first punch, ground and pounded the hell out of him, and totally dominated the first round.

Got watch the fight again. You can see it online for free all over. Rogers rocked the **** out of him.

Actually I'll help you. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaIjrQt-cW0

Fedor looking like THAT much of an amateur for the entire first round might hurt you, but its for your own good.

no he doesn't. carwin has just as good of a chin.

Weird 2 seconds ago i was disagreeing with you and now this.

Carwin hasnt shown a good chin at any time. The only time he fought a top guy and caught a clean punch Gonzaga damn near KTFO him with one punch.

And aside from the fluke head kick Gonzaga isnt exactly known as a striking monster.

This fight would come down to Carwin using his greater reach and power and trying to be first one to land clean.

Fedor might need a few good shots to go down, but once you get that first one in they get a lot easier.

Gonzaga showed that if you hit Carwin clean one time he's in serious trouble.

LOL and that was WITH his roids. We have yet to see if he has anything to bring to the table in a fair fight.

Weird 2 seconds ago i was disagreeing with you and now this.

Carwin hasnt shown a good chin at any time. The only time he fought a top guy and caught a clean punch Gonzaga damn near KTFO him with one punch.

And aside from the fluke head kick Gonzaga isnt exactly known as a striking monster.

This fight would come down to Carwin using his greater reach and power and trying to be first one to land clean.

Fedor might need a few good shots to go down' date=' but once you get that first one in they get a lot easier.

Gonzaga showed that if you hit Carwin clean one time he's in serious trouble.

LOL and that was WITH his roids. We have yet to see if he has anything to bring to the table in a fair fight.[/quote']

if that's the case then Arlovski showed that if you hit Fedor with 1 big shot he's in serious trouble.

doesn't make much sense to me...

When he broke his nose with the first punch' date=' ground and pounded the hell out of him, and totally dominated the first round.

Got watch the fight again. You can see it online for free all over. Rogers rocked the **** out of him.

Fedor looking like THAT much of an amateur for the entire first round might hurt you, but its for your own good.[/quote']

IDK man you may be right but hell, I can't tell when Fedor is rocked; he's a ****ing ROBOT.

if that's the case then Arlovski showed that if you hit Fedor with 1 big shot he's in serious trouble.

doesn't make much sense to me...

He WAS in trouble. Arlovski is just a choke artist and did something stupid. Hell that fight is linked on the site i gave you too.

Arlovski worked him before getting dumb. Flying knee? WTF? He deserved to lose that, but not because of anything Fedor did.

When he broke his nose with the first punch' date=' ground and pounded the hell out of him, and totally dominated the first round.

Fedor looking like THAT much of an amateur for the entire first round might hurt you, but its for your own good.[/quote']

im not a fedor fan but rodgers got thrown around like the fat doughboy that he is and bcuz rodgers broke fedors nose with a single jab and was bleeding a lot u say rodgers tooled fedor in the first round sounds like ur a bit of a noob

fedor round 1-he'd take the win any he'd want it

carwin has power (no cardio) fedor is by far the superior fighter in all areas

rogers caught fedor early on broke his nose,fedor also sustained a broken hand.

but still he managed to sit down a 265lb brawler at his own game.

now thats a real champion sweethearts

This guy has to be causisayso... his posts reek of the same ignorance.

You really need to watch that fight. I even gave you a link.

Fedor was pretty good years and years ago. Lately, he is the guy who got manhandled by rogers and lost to werdum. I'm not a carwin fan but he would take this one easy. Hell his "legendary" ground game couldnt even keep Rogers down. He took him down a few times but couldnt keep him down or do anything there.

You really need to watch that fight. I even gave you a link.

Fedor was pretty good years and years ago. Lately' date=' he is the guy who got manhandled by rogers and lost to werdum. I'm not a carwin fan but he would take this one easy. Hell his "legendary" ground game couldnt even keep Rogers down. He took him down a few times but couldnt keep him down or do anything there.[/quote']

he broke his nose a week before the fight.

he was sparring with his brother Alek, its on youtube

go ariel page or search Fedor interview

----

why comparing Carwin vs Fedor

Carwin on roids, who give a **** about cheater.

but even roid can't save him against Fedor.

Archived