What Cain is going to look like soon....

Jeff83

Heath-Herring.jpg

Yep. Second round TKO coming soon to Cain Velasquez at the hands of Brock Lesnar.

Cain will be receiving his first loss in his career. He's simply too small and not as explosive as Lesnar... KONGO took him down. Lesnar will take him down and use his size and skill to control him on the ground. I just don't think we'll see Lesnar secure a submission this time around.

There are 2 things you should take into consideration.

1. Kongo isn't a wrestler. IF he was taken down, it's because Cain wasn't expecting it.

2. Lesnar is nowhere near the striker that Kongo is. If Lesnar can't take Cain down, Lesnar won't be the one landing many shots. Unless that by some miracle he's become an outstanding striker from the training he's had with Barry.

Couldn't finish Kongo

He's dead Poor Cain

+1

Lesnar looks horrible against CARWIN!!! an awesome hard hitting striker... there is no shame in that...

Carwin: "Brock's tough man; he took that ground n pound like no one else, he's the f'n champ"

Prior to the Carwin fight nobody was talking about his stand up like that... if you think it's going to be the same compared to the Carwin fight then you're wrong.

Lesnar will not get owned by Cain in the first round like he was by Carwin. It's that simple.

He's bigger, stronger, faster, more explosive and proved he can take a beating.

Cain is going to lose badly.

1. Kongo isn't a wrestler. IF he was taken down' date=' it's because Cain wasn't expecting it.

2. Lesnar is nowhere near the striker that Kongo is. If Lesnar can't take Cain down, Lesnar won't be the one landing many shots. Unless that by some miracle he's become an outstanding striker from the training he's had with Barry.[/quote']

Think about Cain being the smaller version of Brock

At 116 he held his composure a good chin and saved energy to make Carwin Tap

I hate lesnar but I won't discredit his abillities

+1

Lesnar looks horrible against CARWIN!!! an awesome hard hitting striker... there is no shame in that...

Carwin: "Brock's tough man; he took that ground n pound like no one else' date=' he's the f'n champ"

Prior to the Carwin fight nobody was talking about his stand up like that... if you think it's going to be the same compared to the Carwin fight then you're wrong.

Lesnar will not get owned by Cain in the first round like he was by Carwin. It's that simple.

He's bigger, stronger, faster, more explosive and proved he can take a beating.

Cain is going to lose badly.[/quote']

That's the way I see it. Lesnar imposing his will and finishing the fight. Velasquez doesn't have the dynamite Carwin does, so I feel the only way Lesnar will lose is by UD.

I won't be surprised if Cain tries to use his leg kicks.

The problem is Brock is just gonna bull through his strikes and like I said pin him against the cage and take him down.

I don't think so both fighters always like to feel who's up for the challenge more

This is true Cain will keep him at bay with leg kicks,Can Brock check them?

The 2nd round its pounce time and Cain is dead

Spatula to peel him off the canvas LOL

I don't think so both fighters always like to feel who's up for the challenge more

This is true Cain will keep him at bay with leg kicks' date='Can Brock check them?

The 2nd round its pounce time and Cain is dead

Spatula to peel him off the canvas LOL[/quote']

True Brock does like to stand and test his opponents striking compared to his own but I see him going for the takedown after about two minutes. Honestly I don't see Brock at that much of a disadvantage on his feet. Brock can take a big shot, has serious power, and he has a decent reach advantage against Cain. Obviously he isn't nearly as technical but I don't see Cain finishing him especially not in the first round which is gonna be about the only time Brocks gonna stand with him.

True Brock does like to stand and test his opponents striking compared to his own but I see him going for the takedown after about two minutes. Honestly I don't see Brock at that much of a disadvantage on his feet. Brock can take a big shot' date=' has serious power, and he has a decent reach advantage against Cain. Obviously he isn't nearly as technical but I don't see Cain finishing him especially not in the first round which is gonna be about the only time Brocks gonna stand with him.[/quote']

Even if he does we know Brock got an iron chin does Cain

Heath-Herring.jpg

Yep. Second round TKO coming soon to Cain Velasquez at the hands of Brock Lesnar.

Cain will be receiving his first loss in his career. He's simply too small and not as explosive as Lesnar... KONGO took him down. Lesnar will take him down and use his size and skill to control him on the ground. I just don't think we'll see Lesnar secure a submission this time around.

Yep, I agree. Cain is probably going down.

Heath-Herring.jpg

Cain is going to turn into a white dude from Texas?

cain sub 3rd round

brock doesnt really hev much ko power and isnt as fast or technical as cain

ppl seem to forget that cain is also a wrestler and he knows wat brock is gnna try to do

cain is too fast also imo has a better stand up and way better cardio hes gnna smuther brock...

You know that Cain has never subbed anybody right?

And the way Brock goes chest to chest with his opponent makes it pretty hard to submit him.

You could say the same things about Brocks size, strength, and imo better wrestling credentials.

All Cain has is striking and he doesn't have the power that Carwin has.

Lesnar's superior size and granite chin, as opposed to Cain's small size, and what I personally think is a questionable chin, is what I think is going to determine this one. I could be surprised, just by Cain having seemingly infinite cardio and being a good wrestler, but I see Brock winning in some way or another.

Hahah even if he did look like that, it would be after THE WIN

Cain has wrestled big guys like Brock for ages, including the guy who beat Brock

Standup war, KO in round 1, aaaand NEW...

BTW he has never subbed anyone because he wanted ring time and beat down people and work his **** off for 3 rounds. So he knows 5 rounds wont be a challenge. He's a purple belt in the most offensive style of BJJ, known as an attacking style. In the primetime show we will hear and see what he has been working on, including submissions I'm sure. He might even be at Brown belt. To me he's the definition of well rounded. And mexicans are tough as hell..

1. Kongo isn't a wrestler. IF he was taken down' date=' it's because Cain wasn't expecting it.

2. Lesnar is nowhere near the striker that Kongo is. If Lesnar can't take Cain down, Lesnar won't be the one landing many shots. Unless that by some miracle he's become an outstanding striker from the training he's had with Barry.[/quote']

you cant judge someones striking by their wrestling -.-

Heath-Herring.jpg

not being funny mate but i've seen Vitor Belfort beatdown Herring in pride when Herring was at his best and Belfort was about 200 lb Comparing Herring and Cain is stupid not saying Cain will win though lol

that vid sucks that shows nothing but that yeah he will prolly get hit . so what

so what?

It shows that Cain left himself open for a huge right... if Lesnar was to connect he could easily break Cain's face as he did Herring.

If Lesnar secures the TD, and he will... it's going to be Velasquez getting owned until the round ends or the referee stops the fight.

Archived