Feed some pounds to Jose Aldo and GET HIM ON THE UFC!!!

Reluctanter

It's no secret what this brasilian is doing on the WEC. So, why not make him win some weight and put him in the real thing? Honestly, I don't see guys like BJ, Maynard, Kenny or the champion going beyond the second round with him.

It's been quite a lot of time since I didn't see such a dramatic difference among fighters within the same weight class.

It's no secret what this brasilian is doing on the WEC. So' date=' why not make him win some weight and put him in the real thing? Honestly, I don't see guys like BJ, Maynard, Kenny or the champion going beyond the second round with him.

It's been quite a lot of time since I didn't see such a dramatic difference among fighters within the same weight class.[/quote']

I would love to see mr Aldo take some of those **** clowns you mentioned & give them the ol KTFO! treatment.

Cant stand laynard.

Dont like kenflo & his totally retarded brother screaming like his own balls just got ripped off at ringside every time Ken fights.

Jose Aldo is the only thing keeping WEC alive... pull him out and they pull the plug on the WEC... which honestly' date=' I wouldn't mind... UFC should just absorb the rest of it...[/quote']

No he isn't. After his leg kick bs fight where he pretended he was houston alexander stick in "kick and run mode" for half an hour most of his fans who aren't retard don't even want to see the guy fight anymore. Faber is still 10 times more popular, champion or not.

And careful what you wish for. Aldo would be lucky to crack to the top 5-7 in the UFC. Better keep the bloom on that rose that's little more than a dandelion. Wouldn't surprise me if Grispi beats him.

No he isn't. After his leg kick bs fight where he pretended he was houston alexander stick in "kick and run mode" for half an hour most of his fans who aren't retard don't even want to see the guy fight anymore. Faber is still 10 times more popular' date=' champion or not.

And careful what you wish for. Aldo would be lucky to crack to the top 5-7 in the UFC. Better keep the bloom on that rose that's little more than a dandelion. Wouldn't surprise me if Grispi beats him.[/quote']

Yeah, he was lucky he didnt take Faber to the ground or he'd have been submitted in a matter of seconds

Oooooh wait, they went to the ground and Aldo crucifixed and pounded him for almost an entire minute with no stoppage...interesting.

Aldo isnt a boring fighter at all, he pulls of things like double flying knee's and mutilates peoples legs...you sir...are an idiot.

No he isn't. After his leg kick bs fight where he pretended he was houston alexander stick in "kick and run mode" for half an hour most of his fans who aren't retard don't even want to see the guy fight anymore. Faber is still 10 times more popular' date=' champion or not.

And careful what you wish for. Aldo would be lucky to crack to the top 5-7 in the UFC. Better keep the bloom on that rose that's little more than a dandelion. Wouldn't surprise me if Grispi beats him.[/quote']

Faber's cornrows will never save the WEC...

Archived