Who has the best ground and pound in the UFC?

Strongest_minds_prevail

im laughing at all the idiots that said brock. shane carwins ground and pound is in a hole nother f ing level.

and lol at his hammer fists he used to finish couture. that was pathetic.

ask couture if he is still lol'ing at it

what was it 30 hammer fists in 15 seconds? i just think the ref had a grudge on randy and let it continue for all 30 hammer fists :)

I voted for Lesnar because once he has you down you are doomed and he has insane power without even posturing up.

Matt Hughes would be my choice for all time. He has the most title defenses ever at his weight class and he pretty much only used ground and pound for most of his fights. The guy was an animal.

Jon Jones deserves an honorable mention for what he did to Vera and Hammil.

Statistically, Lesnar does have the best GnP 80% strike attempts I believe (last time I checked). Factor that with freakish strength you got one hella GnP artist. As for dipstick who said Carwin is on another level, stop being a troll, Carwin is an excellent finisher, but his strength is his stand-up.

I also like Velasquez for this list, but he doesn't have the same finishing power as Lesnar, but still, those 250+ punches to Cheick Kongo's head gotta make ya think.

Tito. I hate him but his G&P has always been fantastic.

In terms of Damage, Skill, and overall speed... Tito has the best GNP in the UFC.

Jon Jones GNP'd one guy, calm down.

Sonnen is relentless, but not devastating.

Brock is 300 pounds of muscle, if he couldnt GNP it would be pathetic.

Archived