Top five most well rounded fighters.

Cosmicjewzombie

A silva is not well rounded' date=' but the list is pretty solid other than that. Wrong order imo though.

1. GSP

2. Fedor

3. BJP

4. Nate M.[/quote']

How is he not well rounded? He has the best standup, his BJJ is great, he has great ground game, he has a excellent chin, and his clinches are frightening. So hmmmm I smell a hater, you cant deny his roundness.

1. A. Silva

2. Fedor

3. GSP

How is he not well rounded? He has the best standup' date=' his BJJ is great, he has great ground game, he has a excellent chin, and his clinches are frightening. So hmmmm I smell a hater, you cant deny his roundness.

1. A. Silva

2. Fedor

3. GSP[/quote']

He is well rounded, but not anywhere near top 5 well rounded. And well rounded is talking more about SKILLS, not attributes.

How is he not well rounded? He has the best standup' date=' his BJJ is great, he has great ground game, he has a excellent chin, and his clinches are frightening. So hmmmm I smell a hater, you cant deny his roundness.

1. A. Silva

2. Fedor

3. GSP[/quote']

Take down defence is lacking so is his take downs

how do you get to use your BJJ if you can get your opponent down yourself

well sure if you are on your back but BJJ practioners far prefer working from top even though they may be comfortable on their back!

lol he's the most dominant fighter in UFC history. His skill set is off the charts lol this thread is funny.

He is the most overrated fighter in UFC history. And he is not the most dominant in MMA history. Losing to japanese cans doesn't do much for a domination credibility. You just sound like some racist ****, like most of Silva's "fans".

A silva is not well rounded' date=' but the list is pretty solid other than that. Wrong order imo though.

1. GSP

2. Fedor

3. BJP

4. Nate M.[/quote']

Silva can finish fights standing or on the ground. Just because he doesn't wrestle a guy to the ground doesn't mean he isn't well rounded.

Good call.

I didn't read the whole thread.. what's your list look like' date=' Ex?[/quote']

Very tough calls here.......there are barely any fighters who can claim full diversity in the sport.

In no order.....and certainly debateable - these are my sleeper picks outside the Fedor/Silva/GSP/Penn norm....

Lytle

Kampmann

Jones

Condit

Nick Diaz

Very tough calls here.......there are barely any fighters who can claim full diversity in the sport.

In no order.....and certainly debateable

Fedor

Lytle

Kampmann

Jones

GSP

I was thinking about putting Kampmann on my list.

I'm a huge fan of his, and I believe that he's extremely underrated. I thought he was going to get subbed by Thiago, and then he goes on to impress me even more!

I was gonna put Jones on my list, but I haven't seen any JJ outta him yet, so for the time being, I left him off.

In no order.....and certainly debateable - these are my sleeper picks outside the Fedor/Silva/GSP/Penn norm....

Lytle

Kampmann

Jones

Condit

Nick Diaz

I'm not sure what you're doing with this edited list.

I'm an active member of the Carlos Condit sack-hugger war wagon, but don't believe he belongs on the list right now.

Also, you removed Fedor and GSP.. maybe because those guys are just 'gimmies', and are pretty much head-and-shoulders above the rest?

Nick Diaz shouldn't make the list, however. He's got little wrestling ability.

EDIT: Nevermind.. I just read the entire post. At first, I just saw your updated list and decided to comment. Seeing as though Fedor and GSP belong on EVERYONE'S list (undebatable), your list makes more sense now. Also, as I said before, Silva and Penn kind of go hand-in-hand. If one person ranks one, they have to rank the other. Same thing goes if they decide to leave them off the list.

Archived