BJ should leave is brother ?

bobilator

Let BJ run his own camp. You have no idea what is best for him' date=' niether does anyone who doesn't know him and train with him. If Shogun lost a couple fights would you say he should stop training with his brother?[/quote']

U realy think BJ camp is fine ?

Seriously we all saw what happen in Edgar fight , they only trash talk Edgar and give noting to BJ to work on .

Seing a Fan backing this worse camp in MMA is kinda sad .

Common they keep lying to him and fail at challenge him in training ' date=' what BJ should do now >[/quote']

I agree 100%, BJ Penn is my all time favorite fighter when he fought Florian, and Sanchez he looked amazing i think its because the Marinovich Bros he brought into his camp pushed him. But for both Edgar fights he trained without them. His camp does need to change if he wants his title back.

i agree his brother seems like a yes man' date=' and that is proabaly how everyone at his camp is. If he went to blackhouse he would improve a great deal......[/quote']

i offered to train bj and i am now banned from his web site...what do i know about training a mma fighter,,,,,nothing but i would not be a yes man and would ride him like a rented pony...he has great natural talent but will not work hard in training. Too bad for him, he is a waste of skin and woth his last two fights should drop to bottom of standings...bj you suck and always will.. Viva gsp

Let BJ run his own camp. You have no idea what is best for him' date=' niether does anyone who doesn't know him and train with him. If Shogun lost a couple fights would you say he should stop training with his brother?[/quote']

ye but atleast if shogun lost his last few fights, his corner still gave him advice...

BJ needs to accept the invite and go to blackhouse

Yes indeed BJ needs to switch camps, training with his damn family isn't helping ya he loves his family but when u wanna be the best and have been for some time you need to take that time to train like on and its not with his family. Penn has the best BJJ in the game barring maybe Maia so he would do good to work on his wrestling plus his cardio... Hello Miletich/Xtreme Couture?

said this in another thread and ill say it again' date=' anyone thinking BJ should go to blackhouse is a moron.

Blackhouse is good a boxing and bjj....what is BJ good at....boxing and bjj....

he needs a camp that will take him out of his element.[/quote']

No, bj needs a camp with better fighters than him he needs someone that will push him. His brother just tells him what he wants to hear. Bj is already good at everything, he just needs to train with better fighters and blackhouse is were they are.

BJ's camp is ALL about him, thats it. The only reason the gym/team he uses exists is for him. Shogun trains with lots of other competent fighters. BJ should cut the cord and move out, He should have never lost to Edgar. He should train with any top tier team... Even if it means swallowing his pride (that sounded awful) and going to Jackson's.. Blackhouse would be better for him though.

Archived