Cain or Junior?

Cosmicjewzombie

Who has the better chance at beating **** chestnar?

IMO it has to be Cain. If Cain can stop some of the takedowns(wich I'm sure he will), and stick and move I think he can get a dominant UD win. IMO Cain should use allot of leg kicks while being careful of Brock catching one for the takedown. He should also utilize the jab and lots of combinations. I think jds would just get taken down and the fight would look allot like Brock/Mir 2. Jds has not faced a dominant wrestler yet, and I think this will affect him. He's beat basically all stand up fighters all the way to a title shot.

Who you got and why?

IMO it has to be Cain. If Cain can stop some of the takedowns(wich I'm sure he will)' date=' and stick and move I think he can get a dominant UD win. IMO Cain should use allot of leg kicks while being careful of Brock catching one for the takedown. He should also utilize the jab and lots of combinations. I think jds would just get taken down and the fight would look allot like Brock/Mir 2. Jds has not faced a dominant wrestler yet, and I think this will affect him. He's beat basically all stand up fighters all the way to a title shot.

Who you got and why?[/quote']

I'm hoping Cain will get the job done so we can see Cain vs JDS!!

I can dig the sig!!

The thing that I hate about the heavy weight division is that both of them have 10 times more skills than Brock' date=' but because of his size he will win anyway. :mad:[/quote']

That is not true at all. Size means very little if you don't have skill to come with it. Example, Nog vs Sapp.. Fedor vs. Pretty much all his opponents seeing as about 90% were bigger than him. Lesnar has great speed, power and good takedowns.

Lesnar is the UFC Heavyweight Champion and will be for a long time to come, get use to it hater.

Btw, please please please post all your excuses after the Lesnar vs. Velasquez fight as to why Velasquez's head will be 3 metres away from his body.

The thing that I hate about the heavy weight division is that both of them have 10 times more skills than Brock' date=' but because of his size he will win anyway. :mad:[/quote']

That is a great way to put it, and you are very right. Brock will never have the skills of Cain or jds. He only wins fights because of size and not skill.

i think cain can beat lesnar if he could stuff the takedowns he used to be a wrestler so if he stops him we will see much of what we saw in the first round of lesnar vs carwin except cain has killer cardio so if he stuffs the takedown we will see brock get his face punched in cuz we all kno he has a ****ty stand up runnin away from carwin like a lil punk

That is a great way to put it' date=' and you are very right. Brock will never have the skills of Cain or jds. He only wins fights because of size and not skill.[/quote']

This is just a ridiculous statement I dislike Brock but I won't deny his skill his size may be an advantage but its not what wins him fights, thats dumb to say I mean if that was true why isn't Marcus Jones the heavyweight champ or any other huge heavyweight. Brock wins fights based on his dominant wrestling and speed wrestling is a huge skill so saying Brock has no skill is absurd although his striking is very rudimentary his ground and pound and apparently submissions are well developed, havin said that i still think Cain will will this fight in impressive fashion

IMO it has to be Cain. If Cain can stop some of the takedowns(wich I'm sure he will)' date=' and stick and move I think he can get a dominant UD win. IMO Cain should use allot of leg kicks while being careful of Brock catching one for the takedown. He should also utilize the jab and lots of combinations. I think jds would just get taken down and the fight would look allot like Brock/Mir 2. Jds has not faced a dominant wrestler yet, and I think this will affect him. He's beat basically all stand up fighters all the way to a title shot.

Who you got and why?[/quote']

I don't think either of them will be able to beat Lesnar. I think Lesnar, with improved standup, will be able to take them both down with relative ease. I do think Cain has the better chance of winning though. If Cain can kick the absolute crap out Lesnar's legs and aviod takedowns I think he could he via 4th or 5th rd finish or unanimous decision.

brock has always been the bigger guy in fights where he dominates he finally went up against a guy his size and ran lik a chicken **** if carwin had better cardio he wouldve murdered him halfway though th second round brock is a great wrestler and he has good cardio but he is all size and his stand up sucks

Cain wouldnt have the power to KO Lesnar, nor would he have the TD defense to stuff every takedown. Maybe 1-2 takedowns in round 1 stuffed, before he gets taken down. After he gets taken down its Brocks round, and Cain will be finished, or be gassed from having 300 lbs on top of him. JDS has a punchers chance, because he is not pillowfisted. I see JDS getting taken down and finished in round 1 though.

JDS is too small for the HW division IMO. He could legitimately fight at 205 easily. I mean he is 238 and pretty lean, but maybe 5-10 lbs of fat off his body, and a big weight cut to where he can be about the biggest LHW behind Griffin. That said he is 6'4" and could just as easily put on muscle and become a large heavyweight, but I think Mir and Nog have demonstrated that being 240 as a heavyweight just doesnt cut it these days.

Looks like a good matchup.....

jdsvscain.jpg

but

1Zk2z1.jpg

Cain has wrestling, but he's still a little dude. I don't see him getting past Brock's takedowns. Brock has the belt now, he's not giving it up that easily, especially after the last fight. But still, JDS was born to be in the main event. I think he would have very little to worry about from Cain. JDS's boxing is that good.

Looks like a good matchup.....

jdsvscain.jpg

but

1Zk2z1.jpg

Cain has wrestling' date=' but he's still a little dude. I don't see him getting past Brock's takedowns. Brock has the belt now, he's not giving it up that easily, especially after the last fight. But still, JDS was born to be in the main event. I think he would have very little to worry about from Cain. JDS's boxing is that good.[/quote']

So your saying jds has a better shot?

That first pic is really good I have it as my background.

both would easily slaughter Brock Lesnar... JDS has astounding takedown defense' date=' so I would give him the edge.[/quote']

Do you seriously think that? I mean I'm an avid Brock hater and would love nothing more than to see Brock get slaughtered, but his size bro. He has great wrestleing, but it's his size that wins him the fights.

So your saying jds has a better shot?

That first pic is really good I have it as my background.

I think JDS is going to go far. I'm still up in the air on who would win between him and Brock. I don't know why I'm counting out Cain' date=' I just have a feeling. And thank you.:)

That's funny.

I like you JP, but I have to agree.

I think JDS is going to go far. I'm still up in the air on who would win between him and Brock. I don't know why I'm counting out Cain' date=' I just have a feeling. And thank you.:)

I like you JP, but I have to agree.[/quote']

When jds fights for the title he's gonna be facing dominant a wrestler wether it's Brock or Cain. He hasnt fought a wrestleler yet,he's fought mostly strikers all the way to his title shot, and IMO he will get dominated just like hardy did against gsp. I like jds and I do hope he can beat Brock if Cain doesn't but I don't see how.

When jds fights for the title he's gonna be facing dominant a wrestler wether it's Brock or Cain. He hasnt fought a wrestleler yet' date='he's fought mostly strikers all the way to his title shot, and IMO he will get dominated just like hardy did against gsp. I like jds and I do hope he can beat Brock if Cain doesn't but I don't see how.[/quote']

Nelson is an outstanding wrestler... I was blown that he couldn't take down JDS.

I voted before I read the op.I would give the edge to Cain.Cain won't be able to kick his legs though.Brock won't let it.He'll take him down and hammer fist him.Hopefully Brock is confident enough to keep those submissions coming.Yes I do think his size is an advantage and strength,but if someone is good enough.They'll beat him with their technique.I can't see both of them beating Brock,but if they do.I can see Brock regaining his title again,and coming back even stronger.I disliked Lesnar before.Only cause of the Brock Fanatics.Now I have respect for him,and hope to see him evolve.You have to admit you can't see any one possessing a HUGE threat against him.

Archived