G-Sot vs Lauzon

The_Pit_Bull_Arlovski

Why are you counting J-Lau out? Hes got skills and could very well beat GSot

Lauzon does have good skills but people saw him dismantle Reudiger and thinks he's unstoppable, like seriously thats about as dumb as the people who think because Diaz beat Davis he's some major threat... Gsot's striking has improved ten fold, he has a great chin, amazing bjj and stronger... his skill set if far beyond Lauzon he lost to Stout not to long ago and the only top contender he faced was Kenflo and he got handled... Gsots next in line for a title shot and Lauzon may be somewhere down the road but this isn't his time.. Of course this is all my opinion if he proves me wrong then all the more power to the man!

thats just it he shouldnt have to win this and then another just for a title shot' date=' they should have given him a bigger name in line for a title shot, Pearson, Gomi, Guida etc.[/quote']

Guida & Gomi are bigger names then G-Sot.

Guillard & Stephens are fighting each other.

Sherk & Dunham are fighting each other.

No one else left, they could give him Kenny or BJ but chances are Kenny or BJ will win and the UFC can't take that risk.

Guida & Gomi are bigger names then G-Sot.

Guillard & Stephens are fighting each other.

Sherk & Dunham are fighting each other.

No one else left' date=' they could give him Kenny or BJ but chances are Kenny or BJ will win and the UFC can't take that risk.[/quote']

I'd say BJ would win but not Kenflo he's one loss away from retirement i can smell it, if he beats Lauzo they better give him a damn title shot.. much more exciting champ then either Mayard or Edgar!

Archived