I had a great day

Leiting

It's kind of a long story how I got involved, but I set up a boxing ring for a local radio station here in LA that was doing a promo with Tacate for the Mosley/Mora fight that's next Saturday at the Staple Center...anyway I ended up spending the better part of the day talking with Ray "Windmill" White (probably one of the most unorthodox boxers of all time, true contender, and candidate to be inducted into the Hall of Fame this year). He took me over to Wildcard in Hollywood, and I got to meet and get a few tips from Pepper Roach (Freddie Roach's brother/training partner).

Really, freaking sweet day.

It's kind of a long story how I got involved' date=' but I set up a boxing ring for a local radio station here in LA that was doing a promo with Tacate for the Mosley/Mora fight that's next Saturday at the Staple Center...anyway I ended up spending the better part of the day talking with Ray "Windmill" White (probably one of the most unorthodox boxers of all time, true contender, and candidate to be inducted into the Hall of Fame this year). He took me over to Wildcard in Hollywood, and I got to meet and get a few tips from Pepper Roach (Freddie Roach's brother/training partner).

Really, freaking sweet day.[/quote']

That's damn sweet Leiting. You deserve a day like that my friend.

It's kind of a long story how I got involved' date=' but I set up a boxing ring for a local radio station here in LA that was doing a promo with Tacate for the Mosley/Mora fight that's next Saturday at the Staple Center...anyway I ended up spending the better part of the day talking with Ray "Windmill" White (probably one of the most unorthodox boxers of all time, true contender, and candidate to be inducted into the Hall of Fame this year). He took me over to Wildcard in Hollywood, and I got to meet and get a few tips from Pepper Roach (Freddie Roach's brother/training partner).

Really, freaking sweet day.[/quote']

That's great Leiting! It couldn't have happened to a better boxing fan!:cool:

Archived