Frank Mir: To Be Fair For Crocop, I?m Not Training That Hard

uedamasa

im a pretty big Mir fan and always find his interviews interesting because he speaks well and he knows he does, i can see why people do think he is an *** though and i do want him to win this fight but even though im a fan of his i would nt mind seeing a massive LHK from Crocop, i want to see one land from him in the UFC like they did in pride. Either way this fight is going to be interesting and will end in a finish. Cant wait for it. Also if anyone wants to Sig bet me, i m going for Mir.

Mir is obviously lying and trashtalking in hope of making Mirko lose focus.

I don't think that's a very effectful tactic against Cro Cop' date=' with references to Mirko vs Wanderlei 2.[/quote']

you do realize he was being sarcastic and joking because cro crop had an excuse already for when he loses

Mir is just such an oustanding ****. Talking about how 'I even tell Roy in front of his wife he needs to lose weight!' Big deal buddy you're an **** hole we get it!! He also looks horribly out of shape. Mirko is in way better shape then this guy and a way better striker, easy win for Cro Cop.

Its amazing how much lack of common sense people on these forums have. He is joking around about the excuses because when cro cop stepped into Big nogs spot everything you read quoted cro cop as not going to be 100 %. Look at his body during the segment he is better shape now then he was against Carwin. And that is taking into account that the video is low quality. So he submitted pat barry, who the **** is Pat Barry? I know Barry if good at kick boxing but he has always been horrible on the ground. So you what cro cop submitted him. That is not impressive at all. If he actually knocked him out by head kick, that would of been something to watch. Instead those two bromanced for 3 rounds.

By the way if cro cop thinks he can handle Mir on the ground he is re tarted. Mir has been doing BJJ for a long long time, he may stuff 1 maybe 2, but if it gets to the ground its DONE DEAL. No if, and's or but's, PERIOD.

Archived