Have you ever rooted against a fighter because of his fans?

Shady_Champ

I know I have. I really never had anything against Fedor but I sure wanted him to lose just to laugh at the fanboys. And I know I'll be rooting against Shogun just to laugh it up @ all his fans. As for GSP it's not so much his fans it's his style and the fact that I'm a KOS fan.

I have rooted against Fedor because of his fans but thats about it.

The only reason anyone would root against a fighter because of there fans is if they are too obssessed with another fighter eg. AS or Machida fans rooting against Shogun, or GSP fans rooting against BJ and the other way around, it goes both ways the fact is ur both as bad as each other.

First of all let me say that i am taking you saying root in the American way. Im not in the U.S and over here root means to have sex with. So i hope it isnt meant in this way.

Secondly I prefer to judge a fighter on himself, not his fans. I am neither a Rashad fan or a Shogun fan, but i will be supporting Shogun in this fight. He seems to be a good sportsman as he didnt throw extra punches when Machida was out, and since Rashad is a bit of a turd, i will support Shogun (even though some of his fans seem to have crawled out of the **** the devil himself).

I dont mean to offend all his fans, im sure some of them are good people, but there are a few that hug nuts a little too hard.

Yep... I found myself jumping up and down when I though Carwin was going to dispatch Lesnar. I had always had a fairly neutral stance on Brock.. and then I came here.

It's not so much that I want the fighter to lose ... I just want it to disrupt certain hype-trains

I think right now, the best hype train that can be destroyed is Velasquez'.

I know I have. I really never had anything against Fedor but I sure wanted him to lose just to laugh at the fanboys. And I know I'll be rooting against Shogun just to laugh it up @ all his fans. As for GSP it's not so much his fans it's his style and the fact that I'm a KOS fan.

I cheer against Silva because of fans like you, does that answer your question?

Archived