Surviving a Zombie Apocalypse

Who_is_Legend

Okay so many of you may have thought how you would try to survive a Zombie attack, Shotguns, M16s, Cars, etc.

This is one of these 'lists' with a bit of a twist; Your only allowed the three items left of you, from where you are sitting.

Post up the three items you have and how you would use them.

Never know, may help you.

Okay so many of you may have thought how you would try to survive a Zombie attack' date=' Shotguns, M16s, Cars, etc.

This is one of these 'lists' with a bit of a twist; Your only allowed the three items left of you, from where you are sitting.

Post up the three items you have and how you would use them.

Never know, may help you.[/quote']

12 gauge pump

car keys

mechanic jump suite

Are they the slow zombies that say "brains"? If so:

Long sword or daikatan(they don't run out of bullets) and it would be easy to "find guns along the way"

AMEV (Armored Medical Evacuation Vehicle) Medical supplies/mini tank that will hold my squadron of zombie **** kickers

Laptop with google earth downloaded.(gas stations, gun stores, etc.)

Sharpen the 36" Claymore sword that is on the wall

Referrence my DeadRising for the Nintendo Wii game for brilliant zombie fighting ideas.

Campfire range butane lighter + Countless flamable spray cans from furniture polish to lysol.

Also, are these the 28 Days Later style "zombies", the Night of the Living Dead style zombies, or the terrible Resident Evil Apocalypse fail **** movie zombies?

I'm gonna assume the slow type of zombie and say

Firemans axe. Great for messing up the heads, getting through doors and walls, all kinds of uses.

Rope. Theres a million uses for good rope. Gotta get down from a roof? rope, gotta tie a door securely shut? Rope. Lots of good uses for rope.

Real swiss army knife. Not the cheap versions the real deal. You get basic screw drivers, lockpick, scissors, can opener, magnifying glass to start fires, all kinds of good stuff.

The bigger question is where do you go though? My vote would be to go to a prison. Those places are built like fortresses, have their own power supply, water supply, and food supply. Once you cleaned it out, thats the place to be.

LOL and most of the zombies will be stuck in cages.

I'm gonna assume the slow type of zombie and say

Firemans axe. Great for messing up the heads' date=' getting through doors and walls, all kinds of uses.

Rope. Theres a million uses for good rope. Gotta get down from a roof? rope, gotta tie a door securely shut? Rope. Lots of good uses for rope.

Real swiss army knife. Not the cheap versions the real deal. You get basic screw drivers, lockpick, scissors, can opener, magnifying glass to start fires, all kinds of good stuff.

The bigger question is where do you go though? My vote would be to go to a prison. Those places are built like fortresses, have their own power supply, water supply, and food supply. Once you cleaned it out, thats the place to be.

LOL and most of the zombies will be stuck in cages.[/quote']

Awesome choices, but no guns at all?

Awesome choices' date=' but no guns at all?[/quote']

Nah, too loud. You'll just attract more zombies, and once you run out bullets its basically a stick.

If i had an extra slot though i would take a 22 pistol. Big enough to damage the brain, high rate of fire and accuracy, big clips and you can get boxes with 500-1000 bullets at any store that sells guns and the boxes are still pretty small.

I wouldnt want to carry around something that used the sorts of rounds other looters are looking for or that has a small clip.

I would just secure a Supertarget or something you have 1,890 different things that could be used as weapons and you have food to last one person like a year till the zombies starved.

If it was like 30 days later I would be scared ****less. Those zombies are horrible and they are fast as hell.

Realistically I would prob be one of the 99% to die.

Archived