Lol

DASTARK

i just noticed this 5am in the morning i know the lesnar and carwin fight is old so sorry bring it back up but i realized that a lot of anderson fans think the fight should have been stoped then the gsp fans come saying it was completely fair lesnar won it fair and square as a anderson and carwin fan i say it should have been stoped but who am i lmao still interesting fact ooohh and the shogun fans say idc shogun would have won sorry for slight troll there but anyway what do you guys think about this?

Its obvious Brock was ok, obviously a little dazed but still okay. Proof, everytime the ref told him to work or it looked like the fight was going to be stopped Lesnar kicked Carwin back or gave a few punches from the bottom, when Carwin got up to let Lesnar back on his feet, Brock baited Carwin by kicking his leg so Carwin would get back to punching him on the ground. The second it looked like Carwin was going to get Lesnars back, Brock spinned out and pinned Carwin against the cage. Enough said

Its obvious Brock was ok' date=' obviously a little dazed but still okay. Proof, everytime the ref told him to work or it looked like the fight was going to be stopped Lesnar kicked Carwin back or gave a few punches from the bottom, when Carwin got up to let Lesnar back on his feet, Brock baited Carwin by kicking his leg so Carwin would get back to punching him on the ground. The second it looked like Carwin was going to get Lesnars back, Brock spinned out and pinned Carwin against the cage. Enough said[/quote']

Nuff said!

i just noticed this 5am in the morning i know the lesnar and carwin fight is old so sorry bring it back up but i realized that a lot of anderson fans think the fight should have been stoped then the gsp fans come saying it was completely fair lesnar won it fair and square as a anderson and carwin fan i say it should have been stoped but who am i lmao still interesting fact ooohh and the shogun fans say idc shogun would have won sorry for slight troll there but anyway what do you guys think about this?

1.proof?

2. gsp is my fav fighter and i think it should have been stopped for sure

3. lesnar is my least favorite fighter.

Archived