Hey GSP everyone that is not a fan of yours "Is not impressed by your performance"

Shady_Champ

How ****ed up is it that the fighter who had the audacity to step into the cage and tell the best WW of all time and Hall of famer Matt Hughes that he wasn't impressed with his performance get's ridiculed more then any other Champion about his performances. I just laugh everytime I think of it. Oh by the way, Hughes finished his last fight.

So GSP, I say to you: I am not impressed by your title reign.

Stupid thread...

Maybe if you understood the ground game you'd enjoy it more' date=' go train in BJJ and wrestling for a little while...maybe then you'll respect it more.[/quote']

I do understand the ground game. Maybe GSP should go train BJJ so he can finish an armbar. GSP is boring, period. Is he entertaining no. Is his gameplan smart and safe yes. GSP's style reminds me of a NFL team the kneels on the ball before the end of halftime they can try and score but they're content to go into the half with the lead they have. So you train BJJ and Wrestling?

i think this thread is pointless cos even GSP's boyfriends aren't impressed by GSP's performance. (in bed & in octagan)

no true mma fan can be impressed by GSP's performance. (boring' date=' chicken n cheater, never finishes fights)[/quote']

Again, tha fact that you dont like a fighter is just your opinion.But when you say **** like that you prove that you dont know anything about MMA and that you are secretly aatracted to men, hence all the super funny gay jokes

How ****ed up is it that the fighter who had the audacity to step into the cage and tell the best WW of all time and Hall of famer Matt Hughes that he wasn't impressed with his performance get's ridiculed more then any other Champion about his performances. I just laugh everytime I think of it. Oh by the way' date=' Hughes finished his last fight.

So GSP, I say to you: I am not impressed by your title reign.[/quote']

I'm likely just about the biggest Matt Hughes fan on these forums, but I gotta say, there really is nothing wrong with GSP telling him what he thought of his performance when they were going to be fighting next. GSP does not get ridiculed more than any other champion about his performances. Some "fans", have cried about him "Lay n Praying", but its by far been the minority. He is a great fighter, a great athlete, and one of the classiest guys in the sport. Don't appreciate his skills? Don't watch him fight.

GSP finnished Hughes. Finnished Serra. Finnished Penn (Penn did not answer the bell).

I do not think it is all GSP's fault that he hasn't finnished a fight in awhile. He stopped BJ back in January of 2009 at UFC 94. He has only fought TWICE since then. Not to mention an EIGHT MONTH break between Alves and Hardy.

Some of you haters are so stupid it's beyond belief.

GSP can be less flashy than we all wish sometimes, but the guy is better than everyone else in the division. I don't currently see a threat to his title at 170. Kos has a chance, but not a great chance.

Stop letting your hate cloud your intelligence. Makes you look like stupid ignorant morons.

How ****ed up is it that the fighter who had the audacity to step into the cage and tell the best WW of all time and Hall of famer Matt Hughes that he wasn't impressed with his performance get's ridiculed more then any other Champion about his performances. I just laugh everytime I think of it. Oh by the way' date=' Hughes finished his last fight.

[b']So GSP, I say to you: I am not impressed by your title reign[/b].

thats because your an idiot

lol. yea he finished BJ and than got 2 decisions and everyone thinks he the poster boy of LnP (myth). You guys need to understand that are voting for that you enjoy GSPs performace and all 5 rounds LIKE I DO. i love GSP his technique is unbelieveable and he impproves IMO better than any other fighter.

You guys need to understand that people who say that GSP suks and is boring are the ones who have either - - - know nothing about ground game. Are jealous of him. Or getting more credit than their favorite fighter. Much like Anderson fans. They think Anderson would kill GSP. GSP would make anderson look like a piece of garbage that i found on the street to throw out. and why? CHAEL KILLED ANDERSON. and chael will beat him and than Silva fans will say something like "he got lucky. Anderson p4p 1" lmfao.

Realize that gsp is #1 and that he is not a boring fighter AT ALL.

Vaseline on the face. Loosening the muscles. This isnt a big Area 51 secret youre uncovering. If he did something he would have been caught.

People like you are why that picture is set up the way it is. picture 2 is him getting more grease on his hands then 3 and 4 are him applying the grease to his back. If seeing it in front of your face is not enough proof for you then continue with your head in the sand.

lol. yea he finished BJ and than got 2 decisions and everyone thinks he the poster boy of LnP (myth). You guys need to understand that are voting for that you enjoy GSPs performace and all 5 rounds LIKE I DO. i love GSP his technique is unbelieveable and he impproves IMO better than any other fighter.

You guys need to understand that people who say that GSP suks and is boring are the ones who have either - - - know nothing about ground game. Are jealous of him. Or getting more credit than their favorite fighter. Much like Anderson fans. They think Anderson would kill GSP. GSP would make anderson look like a piece of garbage that i found on the street to throw out. and why? CHAEL KILLED ANDERSON. and chael will beat him and than Silva fans will say something like "he got lucky. Anderson p4p 1" lmfao.

He cheated when he fought BJ. Not an opinion, a fact. There is evidence.

Do you really think that GSP would be able to handle Silva's striking without getting ko'd? Sonnen used his wrestling to control the fight on the ground but he took some good shots when the fight was standing, props to him for being tough. GSP on the other hand wouldn't be able to take those blows, his chin is nowhere near Sonnen's. So to say GSP would beat Silva because of what Sonnen did is incorrect my friend. At some point in the fight GSP would have to survive a furry of punches, kicks, or knees.

He cheated when he fought BJ. Not an opinion' date=' a fact. There is evidence.[/quote']

It is an opinion, for the simple reason that the NSAC ruled that nothing had occurred. When the guys who make the rules say nothing happened... nothing happened. And you really think that fight would have happened any other way?

It is an opinion' date=' for the simple reason that the NSAC ruled that nothing had occurred. When the guys who make the rules say nothing happened... nothing happened. And you really think that fight would have happened any other way?[/quote']

Here is the video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJ6TxNeSI9M

Here is a quote at the end of the video "It definitely wasn't fair to Mr. Penn." NSAC Executive Director Keith Kizer. So is it still not cheating?

So GSP, I say to you: I am not impressed by your title reign.[/quote']

Yep, that is ironic.

The apple is red.

GSP Fan: No it's not

Yes it is it's obvious. There's proof.

GSP Fan: Okay where's your so called proof??

Right here add-album-art-itunes-200X200.jpg See I told you it was red.

GSP Fan: No it's not. That doesn't prove anything. And the car isn't red neither.

That's it I've has enough of your stupidity!!!

imager.php?id=759254 GIFSoup

Yeah, but you're arguing that the apple has grease on it, which it clearly doesn't.

I do understand the ground game. Maybe GSP should go train BJJ so he can finish an armbar. GSP is boring' date=' period. Is he entertaining no. Is his gameplan smart and safe yes. GSP's style reminds me of a NFL team the kneels on the ball before the end of halftime they can try and score but they're content to go into the half with the lead they have. So you train BJJ and Wrestling?[/quote']

GSP can finish and Ambar he was just scared to break Hardy's arm.

New nickname for GSP..... Georges " I could esily break you arm but I'm too scared to so Ill just LnP to a decision win" St. Pierre

I couldn't agree more and thought this was a very good post.

After taking center stage and criticizing the then-current champion, saying "I'm not impressed by your performance," one would think GSP would be last person to have a "performance problem" himself.

But that's clearly not the case, is it? That's definitely ironic.

GSP was a mere contender back then and a fan of Matt Hughes. He seemed so sincere, it was impossible not to respect him. He had the heart of a champion, or so it seemed.

But I suppose he must have had a change of heart. Today, not only is GSP not giving the kind of performances he once considered "impressive," he's not even trying to give those performances.

GSP's defenders should take a cue from GSP, himself, back when he was a fan. They should set the bar higher and expect more from a UFC champion.

Archived