Best Season of The Simpsons?

The_Jack_Attack

• 4 weeks later...

season 4 I agree with because it had a good treehouse episode and it has the episode where homer quits church.

but not the best season.

season 5 has vigilante homer and cape fear sideshow bob episode (the best bob episode)

season 6 has the lemon tree episode, marge is a cop, 2 dozen and one grey hounds episode (see.....my......vest see my vestmade from real gorrila chest see this sweater theres no better then authentic irish setter see this hat twas my cat my evningwear vampire bat the white slippers are albino african endangered rhino...... thats right, I can do the whole song) AND a good tree house.

season 7 has the radio active man movie episode,..... on the down side it has a clip show AND "22short stories about springfield" (bart and milhouse "I wonder what people around here do" and proceed to a bunch of 3 minute clips of characters lives.....bad premise, bad episode)

season 8 has homer working for a bondesque super villain, marges criminal pretzel business, marry poppins, a decent bob episode (with his brother building the dam), homer the boot legger..... on the down side it has "the simpsons spinoff showcase"

season 9 has homer joins the NRA, homer coaches barts football team,...... okay, it also has a bad musical episode, but it also has homer and bart are carnis, and homer climbing the murderhorn

season 10 has

(thats right, I am going to do this for a bunch of seasons)

homer and flanders marrying vegas hookers, max power, and homer drives a truck because he killed the truckdriver in an eating contest,

season 11 has "glove slap, baby glove slap!....... I dont know why we ever left in the first place" , marge kidnapped by bikers, maude flanders dies, the first time homer says "jebus", .... BUT.... it also has "behind the laughter" which is a big loser in the points department.

season 12...... homer and bart become grifters "time to trim the mark..... nice use of the lingo homer........ okie dokie keemosabee!", homer has a crayon lodged in his brain, and the simpsons short story episode with the vagrant on the train.

season 13 has alot of decent episodes, nothing really spectacular.... only the security guard episode.

season 14, homer owns the church, homer lives with the gays, again all moderately good, but nothing exceptional, nothing horrible either.

season 15, a good treehouse, homer VS the bear, marge writes a romance novel,

season 16, canada prescription smugglers, homer buys an RV, bart goes to catholic school.

okay.... thats all I am doing.

if the big bolded episodes were all in one season it would be a no brainer.

but the right answer is definitely season 4,5,6,7,8,9,10 ish.

cant remember what years conan was working for simpsons but it was somewhere in there.

Also' date=' name your fav characters.

mine would be

homer of course

otto

moleman

milhouse(reminds me of a friend)

and lastly

professor frink[/quote']

milhouse, frink, homer, moe, lenny/carl (my dogs named after carl), burns, grounds keeper willy, grandpa, duffman, troy maclure,

almost all of them, but these guys stick out in my mind.

Season 4 is the best!!

lol.

repeating your incorrect statement does not validate it.

good, yes.

best, far from.

and yes, I WILL E-fight the balls off of you on this subject.

had you picked a season with an unforgettable episode I could forgive your arrogance, but you picked a season that did not have any unforgettable episodes.

your opinion is incorrect.

lol.

repeating your incorrect statement does not validate it.

good' date=' yes.

best, far from.

and yes, I WILL E-fight the balls off of you on this subject.

had you picked a season with an unforgettable episode I could forgive your arrogance, but you picked a season that did not have any unforgettable episodes.

your opinion is incorrect.[/quote']

Ha! It was voted the best season, my freind!

Homer the Herotic!

Marge vs the Monorail

I love Lisa!

Brother from the same Planet!

Selma's Choice

Duffless!!!

Etc.!!!

Ha! It was voted the best season' date=' my freind!

Homer the Herotic!

Marge vs the Monorail

I love Lisa!

Brother from the same Planet!

Selma's Choice

Duffless!!!

Etc.!!![/quote']

homer the heretic is the only great episode you listed.

monorail, good, lisa& ralph valentines, good, selmas choice, meh, the brother episode, okay, that is CLOSE to great. duffless, good.

nothing mindblowing here, I forgot about the big brother episode which was pretty great, but nothing that makes this season stand out from other seasons around the same time.

and ALOT of other seasons have episodes that trump the best season 4 has to offer.

lemon tree, cape fear sideshow bob, NRA homer, bottlegger homer, ALL these episodes rape the best season 4 has to offer.

• 1 month later...

Archived