Bisping needs to fight somwhere other than USA and UK.

TheXFactorV2

Just to see how people really feel about him. Brits love him cause he is British and Americans hate him because of TUF imo.

I know he fought Wand in OZ and got booed but everyone loves Wand and there is the Ashes rivalry between UK and OZ aswell. It would be interesting to see how people react to Bisping in Canada, Abu Dhabi and Brazil.

Just to see how people really feel about him. Brits love him cause he is British and Americans hate him because of TUF imo.

I know he fought Wand in OZ and got booed but everyone loves Wand and there is the Ashes rivalry between UK and OZ aswell. It would be interesting to see how people react to Bisping in Canada' date=' Abu Dhabi and Brazil.[/quote']

He would be boo'ed by popular oppinion in Canada. I cannot speak for Brazil or Abu Dhabi.

JUst two fights ago he fought Wanderlei in Australia. The crowd was pretty pro Wanderlei from what I remember' date='[/quote']

Well i don't think i have ever heard a crowd not pro Wandy lol.

Bisping is actually quite liked by most casual fans as he puts on a good fight everytime and they do not realy look into all of the trash talking as much as most.

I think he will get cheered when he beats Silva for the belt! :)

Crack kills.

He will get booed by most serious fans because of all the **** he talks especially to the legends like Wand and Hendo. The casual fans will still cheer him on because they have no ****ing clue where he really stands in terms of ability or what his personality is like.

Crack kills.

He will get booed by most serious fans because of all the **** he talks especially to the legends like Wand and Hendo. The casual fans will still cheer him on because they have no ****ing clue where he really stands in terms of ability or what his personality is like.

I think he is very underrated, probably the most talented guy in the division, a real all rounder, just needs to have a lil more confidence and self belief.

I think he is very underrated' date=' probably the most talented guy in the division, a real all rounder, just needs to have a lil more confidence and self belief.[/quote']

lol that you Tommy?

Bisping has shown the limits of his abilities. He was coddled because Dana needed a british poster boy and now he is nothing more than a gatekeeper for the worst scrubs in the division. He is confident in fact he is overly confident which may have been why he was dumb enough to circle to Hendos right or think he actually beat Wand.

Crack kills.

I understand the personality part,but not the rest.Who cares if people want to support a fighter that isn't top tier?It's like the fighter you cheer for means you know everything about MMA.So what if they think they are the best out there.It won't change their mind with any kind of quote you just made.If anything it makes it worse.shakes head*

I actually like Bisping because I think he's at least a "good fighter" and I am an American. I could care less what a fighter's personality is unless they are completely saying retarded statements (i.e. - Chael Sonnen or James Toney, although in Toney's defense, he's not pretending/hyping up to be a retard and he actually is a retard).

With that said, regarding Bisping in terms of where he fights. I would like to see Bisping fight in Antartica so that penguins and polar bears can boo his **** all the way back to the UK. It's just hilarious to see people boo other people just based on their personality. To the "fans" who complain about a fighter based on their personality - go back to watching the ultimate fighter reality show you closet homos. In the end, this is mixed martial arts.

I actually like Bisping because I think he's at least a "good fighter" and I am an American. I could care less what a fighter's personality is unless they are completely saying retarded statements (i.e. - Chael Sonnen or James Toney' date=' although in Toney's defense, he's not pretending/hyping up to be a retard and he actually is a retard).

With that said, regarding Bisping in terms of where he fights. I would like to see Bisping fight in Antartica so that penguins and polar bears can boo his **** all the way back to the UK. It's just hilarious to see people boo other people just based on their personality. To the "fans" who complain about a fighter based on their personality - go back to watching the ultimate fighter reality show you closet homos. In the end, this is mixed martial arts.[/quote']

this ^^^ is hilarious

I'm English through and through, but I still think that Bisping is an idiot.

His attitude stinks, and when he was on TUF, he came across as a dirty little whining Scouse turd.

I do normally cheer him to win, but only because a victory for Bisping is a boost for British MMA.

I think Bisping has the tools to do very well in UFC....possibly even compete for a belt.... But his attitude and his mindset are likely to fail him before he gets that far.

I prefer every other British fighter in the UFC over Bisping.

I know he fought Wand in OZ and got booed but everyone loves Wand and there is the Ashes rivalry between UK and OZ aswell. It would be interesting to see how people react to Bisping in Canada' date=' Abu Dhabi and Brazil.[/quote']

Errrm Im pretty sure he already fought Charles Mccarthy at UFC83 in Montreal!!

I'm English through and through' date=' but I still think that Bisping is an idiot.

His attitude stinks, and when he was on TUF, he came across as a dirty little whining Scouse turd.

I do normally cheer him to win, but only because a victory for Bisping is a boost for British MMA.

I think Bisping has the tools to do very well in UFC....possibly even compete for a belt.... But his attitude and his mindset are likely to fail him before he gets that far.

I prefer every other British fighter in the UFC over Bisping.[/quote']

I'm canadian and I think bisbing is a total azz clown. So do fellow brits, americans, aussies and everyone else......

Archived