This section has been..

Fast

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would not say ts dead

Em I would more likely say troll free although the trolls did give us a slight bit of entertainment they were ultimately bringing down the standards of the forum quite a bit especially with the constant spamming!

I think its quite nice its back to the way it was when we first started fast and I for one am rather enjoying it!

It's been fine. Some threads got closed' date=' some members got banned, some got hot under the collar, some buried their heads in the sand. Just as it was, as it is and as it ever shall be.[/quote']

I didnt ask why some got banned or why some got hot under the collar, I am asking why there is not a lot of traffic like the good ol days. So, are you saying it is dead because some members got hot under the collar and or people got banned??

I didnt ask why some got banned or why some got hot under the collar' date=' I am asking why there is not a lot of traffic like the good ol days. So, are you saying it is dead because some members got hot under the collar and or people got banned??[/quote']

Read it properly. I'm saying that all the usual things that happen, happened. It's not been dead, it's just that the people that you interact with aren't here as much anymore.

I would not say ts dead

Em I would more likely say troll free although the trolls did give us a slight bit of entertainment they were ultimately bringing down the standards of the forum quite a bit especially with the constant spamming!

I think its quite nice its back to the way it was when we first started fast and I for one am rather enjoying it!

I think some trolls are needed as long as they are respectful, if not they need to go. I just like to talk a lot and I am having to wait 5 minutes in between responses:eek:

Read it properly. I'm saying that all the usual things that happen' date=' happened. It's not been dead, it's just that the people that you interact with aren't here as much anymore.[/quote']

Not really because I interact with anyone, I do not show favoritism or lean to one side over the other. I am a people person.

Not really because I interact with anyone' date=' I do not show favoritism or lean to one side over the other. I am a people person.[/quote']

You've called for people to be banned recently, not for breaking the rules, but for posting stuff which you were not happy to see the light of day, so your claims of favouritism is not correct. And you may see yourself as a people person, that's your perogative. There are other phrases that would suffice.

Hey G you should give MMA addiction a try it is quite good nothing much going on in the MMA sections but you are able to have some real decent convos in the vip section with out bring called out and stuff !

Plus they have games to fill in time for a wee file!

Although I still see this as the best MMA forum on the net Adition is also very good and getting better plus there is also quite a lot of traffic on there too now !

I'm liking it a lot better than 5K at the moment even though I can't get onto it anymore haha

Hey G you should give MMA addiction a try it is quite good nothing much going on in the MMA sections but you are able to have some real decent convos in the vip section with out bring called out and stuff !

Although I still see this as the best MMA forum on the net Adition is also very good and getting better plus there is also quite a lot of traffic on there too now !

I'm liking it a lot better than 5K at the moment even though I can't get onto it anymore haha

Which forum can't you get onto, and why?

My first account there was banned, so I made another. I do not post, just read.

My first account there was banned' date=' so I made another. I do not post, just read.[/quote']

:eek:

I think we have different opinions about some posters, I like a majority of them based on my interactions with them. I don't like to dog anyone, not saying they do, I think it is more of them speaking their frustrations out. I did however vent there about another Mod, but it was professional. You are in a leadership position, which is harder to do though. I have always gotten along with you. To be honest I think you are a good person. I am pretty good at detecting that stuff.

G i LOVE YOU, WILL YOU .....

Archived