Chael Sonnen. How do you think he would do up at 205?

browny377

He would be alright' date=' but he wouldnt be strong enough. Dont know if you have noticed, but he isnt a very muscular guy, I just see him getting bullied a lot and being about[b'] 5th best in the world at LHW.[/b] Instead of being 1 or 2 at MW.

5th best in the world is better than doing alright...

if he can make MW, then he probably would have a size disadvantage at LHW...but Machida, Shogun and Rashad are also smaller LHWs (Machida and Evans are on record about being able to make MW if needed)...yet they are arguably the top 3 LHWs now...

5th best in the world is better than doing alright...

if he can make MW' date=' then he probably would have a size disadvantage at LHW...but Machida, Shogun and Rashad are also smaller LHWs (Machida and Evans are on record about being able to make MW if needed)...yet they are arguably the top 3 LHWs now...[/quote']

I agree Machida, Shogun, and Rashad are all small LHW but cutting weight can be bad for your health and you dont know how each guy would handle it.

I get your main point though. The top 3 at LHW are all small for the division. Size isnt everything.

if chanel sonnen had better BJJ defense he would be undefeated and unbeatable at 185 lbs' date=' every loss sonnen had was from a submission and sonnen was winning the fights before the submissons most of the time[/quote']

If Chael Sonnen had better BJJ defense he would be unstoppable.

If your mother had a *****, she'd be your father.

If Santa never came, you'd cry all of us a river.

If I were an admin, I'd ban the shi.t out of 90% of you morons.

If Chael Sonnen were intelligent and an actual well rounded MMA fighter, he would not be Chael Sonnen.

Archived