Sign in to follow this  
wickedvvayz

Mitrione WarWaggon

Give it up for mitrione. Probaly, one of the best fight's of the night. Compared to the main event. for being 3-0 and adapting and molding in MMA from playing football. He is getting better with each fight. Even, though he leave's his chin out there and his hand's are down. He has heart. Has a punch and good movement's. The mexicutioner was no can. Kind of sloppy but heart.

The crowd were seriously MMA illterate's. They had reason to boo at time's. But they sure did over do it. It's called strategy and being patient to win. Not, go all nutt's and swing for the fence's for a knock out. Was i hearing thing's or where they actually saying USA in the Mitrione vs Beltran. Beltran was born in the U.S. Just like in the Penn, fight. Isnt Hawaii part of the U.S. lolz. Next, time just root for the white boy. Go, white boy go white boy gooo. lolz

Nog vs Badr. I think Nog, pulled the slight dec. He clearly outboxed and stopped some of Badr's take down's. He didnt dominate. But i think he pulled the win.

Jeremy Stephens vs. Melvin Guillard. I think Stephens got the win. He was more agg. Even, though Guillard had great foot work.

These are the only 2 fight's i didnt agree. Agree or disagree.

I know I'm not the only person who disliked Mitrione on TUF but is a big fan of him now. He really got misrepresented on that show. He seems like a genuinely likeable guy.

I agree too man.

Meathead is crazy like a fox. If he can improve his overall ground game to match his evolving stand-up, he'll be interesting to watch.

Give it up for mitrione. Probaly' date=' one of the best fight's of the night. Compared to the main event. for being 3-0 and adapting and molding in MMA from playing football. He is getting better with each fight. Even, though he leave's his chin out there and his hand's are down. He has heart. Has a punch and good movement's. The mexicutioner was no can. Kind of sloppy but heart.

The crowd were seriously MMA illterate's. They had reason to boo at time's. But they sure did over do it. It's called strategy and being patient to win. Not, go all nutt's and swing for the fence's for a knock out. Was i hearing thing's or where they actually saying USA in the Mitrione vs Beltran. Beltran was born in the U.S. Just like in the Penn, fight. Isnt Hawaii part of the U.S. lolz. Next, time just root for the white boy. Go, white boy go white boy gooo. lolz

Nog vs Badr. I think Nog, pulled the slight dec. He clearly outboxed and stopped some of Badr's take down's. He didnt dominate. But i think he pulled the win.

Jeremy Stephens vs. Melvin Guillard. I think Stephens got the win. He was more agg. Even, though Guillard had great foot work.

These are the only 3 fight's i didnt agree. Agree or disagree.[/quote']

I'm with you. I'm definintely expecting a lot more in the future from this guy. He's got huge hands, good tdd and is not afraid.

I think i would have given it to Bader too, but it was mad close.

I know I'm not the only person who disliked Mitrione on TUF but is a big fan of him now. He really got misrepresented on that show. He seems like a genuinely likeable guy.

No, you're not the only one. I've grown to like him myself and enjoyed this fight!

First off Sherk vs Dunham was the best fight of the night. Secondly Mitrione vs Beltran was for the most part too guys swinging and missing wildly' date=' not that impressive.[/quote']

Agreed, i said Probaly, compared to the Mir vs CroCop fight.