Sign in to follow this  
TYRONEWAYNESMITH

Jonathan Brookins is winning the show

I like this kid, looks like a tough scrappy little f***er.

There are some very good fighters this season and I hope their performances will erase the s**stain of a memory I have for the last season of TUF. What an absolute embarrassment that was to mixed martial arts and the UFC.

nam pham' date=' cody, the black guy ( forgot his name but he hates kos in the last episode ) or brooknis will win.[/quote']

so basically more than half of the quarter finalists?

even if he doesnt that kid has SKILLS and will make the UFC and do well if he keeps at it

that win was sick, that judo throw was absolutely awesome.

he talks a lot of spirituality without sounding like a corny **** trying to sound smart. i like him

cody is way over rated' date=' aslong as you dont take him down , youll win.[/quote']

He fights to get taken down. He comes in crazy and thorws head kicks and gives his opponent plenty of chances to take him down, and his opps always take them. Also, even if they dont take him down, the is such thing as a standing Guillotine :) and he has already submitted 4 guys with it.

But tossing his opponent sure did :)

He is like GSP said he is' date=' a sponge. You can see that this guy listens, and applies.

He may not be the TUF winner, but he is a very positive dude.[/b']

IF he wins it, then GSP wins in the sens of achieving the goal he set for himself - to make the participants better fighters.

yessssssirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

did you know that brookins fought aldo? he got tko'd in the 3rd but still ALDO. thats impressive.

edit.

Thank you for the info.

You just got your buddy in a ton of trouble. Or should I say KOS? Not sure if he is there as a coach, but they all sign confidence contracts. I believe the fine is 600,000. Not sure, but you can ask your "buddy"

Thank you for the info.

You just got your buddy in a ton of trouble. Or should I say KOS? Not sure if he is there as a coach' date=' but they all sign confidence contracts. I believe the fine is 600,000. Not sure, but you can ask your "buddy"[/quote']

he is a coach on tuf i looked it up on wikepedia

edit.

I bet after this he won't be your buddy anymore. Why would you not keep this info to yourself. I guess the urge to brag about it was too strong? If so you and Daniel aren't too sharp then.

Thank you for the info.

You just got your buddy in a ton of trouble. Or should I say KOS? Not sure if he is there as a coach' date=' but they all sign confidence contracts. I believe the fine is 600,000. Not sure, but you can ask your "buddy"[/quote']

You didn't exactly help by practically confirming here.:P Would have been better to delete his post and PM him what you said but I guess since the cats out of the bag it's out.

Thank you for the info.

i thought you were gonna tell me off for cursing :D

thanks for owning him though

Thank you for the info.

so what exactly are you going to do. If this is true what he said the only thing that will happen is only a 600 000 fine