Sign in to follow this  
TheTerribleWilliamson

Dear TUF Producers and/or Spike TV

In the future do you think you geniuses could refrain from spoiling your own goddamn program by showing scenes from the next episode that give away who won the fight we're currently watching. I know that's a lot to ask from a low budget network like Spike TV and poorly run professional sports organization like the UFC but perhaps you could hire some people who what the f*** they're doing.

That is all.

In the future do you think you geniuses could refrain from spoiling your own goddamn program by showing scenes from the next episode that give away who won the fight we're currently watching. I know that's a lot to ask from a low budget network like Spike TV and poorly run professional sports organization like the UFC but perhaps you could hire some people who what the f*** they're doing.

That is all.

Was just coming in to post this!! WTF??!!! It was bad enough seeing that he was going to be on the Bonner wrap up show. Then they flashed the scene of him choking out a white guy. I'm thinking I didn't just see that did I? Then the third round comes and bam choked him out. I re-wound to be sure and yep they scewed up big time!!

This isn't the first time they've done that. That has happened several times over numerous TUF's. This is one reason why I DVR the show and zoom thru commercials. Still, you sometimes catch it. It's so annoying.

Don't think that anyone who can do anything about it is watching this forum though.