Any of you have the audacity, nerve, guts or spine to....

BAMfreddrick

i would be tempted to, just to prove i have the audacity, guts, nerve, spine, balls etc to do so because i'm a damn good looking mother****er..... if it weren't for the fact i'm the kind of guy that is against posting pictures of myself on internet forums... it is kind of weird to me, but i could put my pic up as my avi.

yea im the goalie' date=' that was the team picture after we won the league championchip, it was just a close up of me. did any of you think i was 14? (other than the ones that already knew?)[/quote']

i was aware of your age but you seem a little older than you are in how you conduct yourself on these forums.

i dont talk that tough and never said i was jacked....lol

And i admit im ugly. BUT i am tuff. Just ask me.:D

oh no not you guys lol, ur cool. i mean ppl like the ones who say they're state champion wrestles and alledgedly have super crazy streetfights all the time and have 24inch biceps or curl 80lbs in one arm. iv seen a lot of these claims so i wanna see the ripped dudes capable of all this :P

oh no not you guys lol' date=' ur cool. i mean ppl like the ones who say they're state champion wrestles and alledgedly have super crazy streetfights all the time and have 24inch biceps or curl 80lbs in one arm. iv seen a lot of these claims so i wanna see the ripped dudes capable of all this :P[/quote']

BAM, I think i know a certain somebody you are refering too.... :D

Haha' date=' im thinking of 1 in particular.....

I think you know who it is? :D[/quote']

i believe i do lol..

but there are many ppl here who should either post or shut up. so honestly anytime anyone from now on brags about any physical traits i will flat out tell em to post proof here or they are lying, and everyone else you should do the same if anyone else starts ranting about how jacked they are or anything.

i refuse to believe you are a fish of that size

I'm just glad the ugly son-of-a-***** that caught me' date=' threw me back in![/quote']

i LOLED at this^^^^^ :D

I cant get any pics as im on my work computer but i have a video that i am in which is as good as a pic......I will be the Only White Guy in the vid or the guy with the tape on my feet...

Archived