Does anyone own a gun?

thesoulpower

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i personally own a .243 and a 22 but my immediate family owns everything from revolvers(not to sure about caliber but its not a .357 which is too bad) to a chromed colt .45 to an ar15 to a 9mm carbine. Along with a large assortment of hunting rifles and shotguns

i personally own a .243 and a 22 but my immediate family owns everything from revolvers(not to sure about caliber but its not a .357 which is too bad) to a chromed colt .45 to an ar15 to a 9mm carbine. Along with a large assortment of hunting rifles and shotguns

Do you go hunting or just to the shooting range or neihter?

Whats your most expensive gun? Do you own handguns?

Most expensive would probably my taurus judge I can't remember exactly if that or my winchester 1200 shotty. I've had them for a while so, I can't remember the prices exactly. A lot of guns were hand downs from my dad and birthday, christmas gifts etc. So, I've probably spent more on ammo and cleaners than the guns themselves. I have plenty of handguns mostly .45s and a few pocket sized 9mm that I carry around with me :)

When and if I do buy a gun' date=' I will come to you for gun care and maintenance.[/quote']

Lol go ahead i will be glad to help, i don't consider my self a gun expert but i do have plenty of experience with cleaning and maintaining, my dad also has a .22 rifle (not sure of the make) with an extended clip that holds 25 rounds, and a 9mm (not sure about the make either) but he keeps both of them at our vacation house in Mexico, i've fired and cleaned both of these weapons and they will mostly likely be mine some day too

Lol go ahead i will be glad to help' date=' i don't consider my self a gun expert but i do have plenty of experience with cleaning and maintaining, my dad also has a .22 rifle (not sure of the make) with an extended clip that holds 25 rounds, and a 9mm (not sure about the make either) but he keeps both of them at our vacation house in Mexico, i've fired and cleaned both of these weapons and they will mostly likely be mine some day too[/quote']

All I know is that if you don't clean your gun, it will not fire correctly and its accuracy will be affected.

But that is cool. I hope you practice all the safety rules when handling a gun.

My father in law has no clue about gun safety. I am scare when he's out in the back porch cleaning or adjusting his gun. I never let my kids go outside when he is doing it.

All I know is that if you don't clean your gun' date=' it will not fire correctly and its accuracy will be affected.

But that is cool. I hope you practice all the safety rules when handling a gun.

My father in law has no clue about gun safety. I am scare when he's out in the back porch cleaning or adjusting his gun. I never let my kids go outside when he is doing it.[/quote']

Gun safety is extremely important, i always treat my weapon with respect and as if it were loaded at all times

Yes many and I plan on owning many more.

Shotguns are my favorite since you can do pretty much anything you want with them but my baby is my AR-15.

If one of you guys wants to step into the realm of awesome then you should buy something on this list.

http://www.cracked.com/article_17428_7-ridiculously-over-the-top-modifications-to-deadly-weapons.html

Felons can't own guns which is why I am the legal owner of all of my dads old guns.

Restrictions vary from state to state though.

So anybody in the U.S who has a criminal history of any type isnt allowed to own a gun legally?

If so, is that when they just get there buds who dont have criminal history to go and buy the gun for them?

So anybody in the U.S who has a criminal history of any type isnt allowed to own a gun legally?

If so' date=' is that when they just get there buds who dont have criminal history to go and buy the gun for them?[/quote']

Nah if you've been busted for minor **** like shop lifting, weed possession, or vandalism nobody cares.

It's stuff like Grant Theft, Arson, Rape, etc that lose your right to bear arms.

They could but providing a gun for someone to use in a crime will get you an accessory charge in the least and if it's registered to you and they shoot someone then you could end up going down instead. Not to mention it's illegal for them to possess the gun in the first place.

does anyone know what the gun laws are like in canada?

im pretty sure they are more strict than the US. can anyone confirm tis?

im 19' date=' and have though of getting a handgun[/quote']

they are kinda strict here in canada. you have to take a firearms course to get a pal (possession and aquisition license) and there are also non-restricted (long-guns) and restricted (hand-guns, ar-15's, etc). in order to get a restricted firearm you need to be a member of a range or a collecter. range member is easier cuz if you are a collecter you have to know everything about the firearm. also in order to transport your restricted firearm you need an ATT (authorization to transport). its easy to get but you just need a letter from your range president.

i have both non-restricted and restricted because im an armed guard. i own a glock 17, 12 guage shotty and .22 rifle. .22's are the funnest gun you will ever shoot.

Glock173rdGen.jpg

mine is this but with a weapon light and rubber grip

Nah if you've been busted for minor **** like shop lifting' date=' weed possession, or vandalism nobody cares.

It's stuff like Grant Theft, Arson, Rape, etc that lose your right to bear arms.

They could but providing a gun for someone to use in a crime will get you an accessory charge in the least and if it's registered to you and they shoot someone then you could end up going down instead. Not to mention it's illegal for them to possess the gun in the first place.[/quote']

Thanks for the heads up KSK.

Im just thinking how different the rules are where im from compared to the U.S.

Cheers.

the only guns we use here in canada are attached to our shoulders & connect to our forarms,. we have the right to bare arms but usually we just wear short sleeves :D

we deal with problems throwing knuckles & than getting drunk with the same kid you had a problem with.

IF you aren't a trophy hunter that is.

Archived