Does anyone think megan fox is still hot?

emmerin

A friend was at a concert in Hollywood and was sitting right in front of her. She said that she was not impressed by her because she was were too much makeup. I still think she is smoking hot' date=' she has a dirty look to her that I find irresistible.[/quote']

yeh ... women will find any reason to hate on other women

anyone that says this immediately loses there man card.

It's simple' date=' if you were single and you met Megan Fox and she wanted you to plow her you would say no?[/quote']

get outta here with that ******** 'man card'...i don't think she is attractive, she is not my type....just because YOU think she is hot doesn't mean I feel the same way...

no i wouldn't **** her because i'm not attracted to her...i've turned down chics before that I'm not into that are getting a little wild...

would you bang a chic you aren't attracted to, that you don't like?

get outta here with that ******** 'man card'...i don't think she is attractive' date=' she is not my type....[b']just because YOU think she is hot doesn't mean I feel the same way[/b]...

no i wouldn't **** her because i'm not attracted to her...i've turned down chics before that I'm not into that are getting a little wild...

depends on how many beer i've had;)

get outta here with that ******** 'man card'...i don't think she is attractive' date=' she is not my type....[b']just because YOU think she is hot doesn't mean I feel the same way[/b]...

Beauty is a light switch away, So ya, ya I would.

sorry, but if if she's rich and famous and been on the cover of maxim you've gotta suck it up and bang her for the team. even if you are not attracted to her

i know, it sucks, but its the rules. :P

Alright people! Listen up.

MysticKJ is no longer considered a man. Feel free to treat him like any other broad

whatever floats ur boat little buddy...i don't like bony *****es, simple as that...u can do whatever you want in this little fantasy UFC Forum world...

just becuz you don't get enuff poon, so you accept whatever comes your way is something you have to live with...

sorry' date='[b'] but if if she's rich and famous and been on the cover of maxim[/b] you've gotta suck it up and bang her for the team. even if you are not attracted to her

i know, it sucks, but its the rules. :P

what does that matter? that doesn't do anything for me...i have money and I don't need fame...i get enough poon, so i have no need to do chics I don't like...

every hole is a goal

you are minus 100 billion man points

Archived