Been in a fight?

SKN_TTK

Have you been in a fight, if so, in what context? Maybe give us a little story to go along with it (No schoolyard slapfests, just competitive or life-preserving).

I'll start it off.

I've never competed in MMA, though I train extensively. I've never started a fight, though I have finished a few. 3 ko's and 1 triangle from the bottom with strikes. I've been on the losing end once, outnumbered and intoxicated.

I have been in a few in my time. My favourite was when i once had this guy meet me in the parking lot after the game. He called me a few names then threw a knee. He was going on about how tough he was and he leads with the knee, what a big man.

I then dropped him with one punch, then a brawl began and it got broken up pretty quickly. A few injuries.

The one time i actually lost was to my best mate. He was bigger than me and he wasn't really fighting back, which makes it a bit sad. But he just took me down and choked me, I tapped cause he was a buddy. He never lets me live it down

you probly wont beleave me, but 3 lads started on me in a park because i had no cigarettes (i dont smoke, i think its stupid), anyway i ended up winning them, the 2 of them looked about 16 maybe a lil older and one ide say 14 but he was REALLY mouthy and im only 15 lol... and i have had some lil interclub mma fights, but they were just no winner or loser competitions :) just for experience.

I have had a couple of drunk fights what were pretty useless lol. But the best one was when I nearly got mugged when a man said that he had a gun in his pocket. Then i realised that in England not that many people have guns so i said for him to show me and he hesitated. Then i punched him lol.

i had tons of fights my last fight was a few weeks ago i was going home from practice two 16 or 17 year olds ( i'm 20) pushed me of my bike they wanted to mug me i stood up punched on two or three times in the face the other one i punched once then they tried to run away but i didn't let them i grabbed them one got away but i kept punching the other one and eventually i put him in a mounted triangle

There was a guy that was beating up on my now girlfriend and I confronted him

I opened with a front push kick, came in with a quick 1 2

backed up and kept my distance cause he was a good 4 inches taller and 60 pounds heavier so i was playin safe, he threw some wild haymakers, kept my hands up and kept movin. faked with a jab and shot in for a takedown, which i got. He tried to keep me off with his legs but i threw them apart and jumped inbetween is legs to land on his stomach.

I started to land some punches but he started to roll over with me on top of him so i loosened my legs up to let him roll to his stomach. Had his back, and of course rear naked choke made him tap but wouldnt let it go till he was asleep.

that was when i was 19 and he was 28

now im 21 and I train in JJ and I would like to get into muay thai kickboxing, the closest gym I could do that is in Victor Ville Joe daddy stevenson's Cobra Kai Gym (when I got the cash)

i had tons of fights my last fight was a few weeks ago i was going home from practice two 16 or 17 year olds ( i'm 20) pushed me of my bike they wanted to mug me i stood up punched on two or three times in the face the other one i punched once then they tried to run away but i didn't let them i grabbed them one got away but i kept punching the other one and eventually i put him in a mounted triangle

lol sounds false

I opened with a front push kick' date=' came in with a quick 1 2

backed up and kept my distance cause he was a good 4 inches taller and 60 pounds heavier so i was playin safe, he threw some wild haymakers, kept my hands up and kept movin. faked with a jab and shot in for a takedown, which i got. He tried to keep me off with his legs but i threw them apart and jumped inbetween is legs to land on his stomach.

I started to land some punches but he started to roll over with me on top of him so i loosened my legs up to let him roll to his stomach. Had his back, and of course rear naked choke made him tap but wouldnt let it go till he was asleep.

now im 21 and I train in JJ and I would like to get into muay thai kickboxing, the closest gym I could do that is in Victor Ville Joe daddy stevenson's Cobra Kai Gym (when I got the cash)[/quote']

lol sounds false.

I have been in many fights but now I am better at handling my temper and live an easy going calm life without fights.

One time I went in a car with a friend, we saw a huge skinhead ( about 6 feet 5 inches, 320 pounds) going berserk. He was totaly on some kind of drugs and attacked cars and people on bikes. When he attacked a car with an old couple in, I told my friend to stop the car and I went out to approach the guy.

I am also shaved and I believe he thought I was a "brother" of his or something cause when I kicked him REALLY hard between the legs he did not fight back. As a matter of a fact he did not react at all, he kinda just looked at me. I did not want to punch him since he did not fight back, therefore I low kicked him and he went down after the second kick. Then when he was grounded I gave him a slap in the face just by instict. He did not say or do anything he just looked surprised, lol...I guess he was so disappointed that I was not a "brother" of him or something.

However, I went back to the car and drove away, just 4 miles later a polica car came and stopped us, there were many people who had called the police about the big guy going berserk and one idiot had called the police on me when he saw me kick the skinhead. I guess that guy had not seen what the big guy had done before me kicking him.

The police let me go after I explained the situation tho.

i was at a pub and some girl came upto me wanting to hook up back at her place.

just before we were leaving a group of guys walk in and the biggest one happened to be her bf.

so her bf came over , no questions asked and called me a name and swung at me , so i duck it and gave him a uppercut that turned him inside out and knocked him out cold , then 1 of his friends tried to approach me with a bottle but i took him down and ground and pounded him for 30 minuted before i got the sub in.

then it got srs when the last 4 of hs friends tried to approach me , so i head kicked all of them like gonzaga did to cro cop , and knocked them out clean , then me and the gal went back to her mum and dads house and had sex on their bed while they were out for dinner.

true story.

just before we were leaving a group of guys walk in and the biggest one happened to be her bf.

so her bf came over ' date=' no questions asked and called me a name and swung at me , so i duck it and gave him a uppercut that turned him inside out and knocked him out cold , then 1 of his friends tried to approach me with a bottle but i took him down and ground and pounded him for 30 minuted before i got the sub in.

then it got srs when the last 4 of hs friends tried to approach me , so i head kicked all of them like gonzaga did to cro cop , and knocked them out clean , then me and the gal went back to her mum and dads house and had sex on their bed while they were out for dinner.

true story.[/quote']

Lol there's no way thats true.

One time I went in a car with a friend' date=' we saw a huge skinhead ( about 6 feet 5 inches, 320 pounds) going berserk. He was totaly on some kind of drugs and attacked cars and people on bikes. When he attacked a car with an old couple in, I told my friend to stop the car and I went out to approach the guy.[/quote']

lol sounds false.

been on the losing end of a bar fight, (me an my buddy vs 4 guys resulted in us getting our **** kicked, but i did knock one guy off his block an pounded him til his two buddies' grabbed me)

a few hockey fights, most ending in draws, but my first was my favourite.

one scummy centerman off the other team (i was left wing) was beaking and elbowing off the face-offs all game, but i never really got to confront him as i never take face-offs. third period rolls around an our center gets kicked out of the face-off so i take it, at the moment the puck drops i go for a slough-foot (sweeping my leg behind his while pushing him in the chest to trip him) and he hit me with an elbow in the mask at the same time. we both fall over an he gets up an says "let's go". I drop the gloves so fast i actually don't remember the first few seconds, but i grabbed him by the back of the helmet an ripped it off, cage and all, and he turtles. so i grab him by the chest guard an pull him back up to his feet an proceed to land huge right hands while kinda-ish raggdolling him with my left. he was crying an bleeding on the ice when i was done with him.

best feeling ever as i was skated off the ice in front of my bench in their hometown rink. I was voted captain that year because all of the rookies had never seen a real fight before, (this was back in bantam league where we were 14-15 years old)

Yuuuuh, one time I was liek at a bar getting drunk, hitting up sum hoes, playing sum pool. And then suddenly a bunch of mexican cartel members liek appeared out of nowhere and they liek said "EEEEEEeeey pendejooo, give me yor wallet *****" and i roundhouse kicked the first one of them. And then I stabbed the second one from temple to temple with my poolstick. Afterwards everybody was liek "u da man esse, u daaa maaaaan" and the hoes asked me to take a cab home with them to participate in a threesome.

so her bf came over ' date=' no questions asked and called me a name and swung at me , so i duck it and gave him a uppercut that turned him inside out and knocked him out cold , then 1 of his friends tried to approach me with a bottle but i took him down and ground and pounded him for 30 minuted before i got the sub in.

true story.[/quote']

If it takes you 30 minutes to put a guy out with GnP... you must punch like a *****! but on the bright side - your cardio doesn't sound too bad lol.

I opened with a front push kick' date=' came in with a quick 1 2

now im 21 and I train in JJ and I would like to get into muay thai kickboxing, the closest gym I could do that is in Victor Ville Joe daddy stevenson's Cobra Kai Gym (when I got the cash)[/quote']

Well done thc_420 - good thing you weren't too doped up that night and were able to pull the vitory.

im 27 been only 6 real street fights won 4 rear naked choke til they passed out ground and puoned one dude til my buddy pulled me off then lost one where i got mounted and ground and pounde lol. nevr wrestled for school cuz they didnt have it but had wrestling matches evry saturday night with 5 of my buddies during teenage years.not much boxing but am really fast plan on trainnin in some boxin very soon just cuz.

im 27 been only 6 real street fights won 4 rear naked choke til they passed out ground and puoned one dude til my buddy pulled me off then lost one where i got mounted and ground and pounde lol. nevr wrestled for school cuz they didnt have it but had wrestling matches evry saturday night with 5 of my buddies during teenage years.not much boxing but am really fast plan on trainnin in some boxin very soon just cuz.

another note i was only 135 pounds then every one of my buddie had no less then 15 lbs on me two of them right at 200 lol so i became a self proclaimed rear naked choke artist lol

Well done thc_420 - good thing you weren't too doped up that night and were able to pull the vitory.

I wasnt high that night thank jeebus, My reaction time gets ****ed up, but I did have shots of vodka and 211 as a chaser.

pluss before the fight started the guy threw a shot of vodka in my face

true story.[/quote']

I lol'd my **** off because this was hilariously false.

true story.[/quote']

Pounded on him for 30 minutes before he got the sub..Lol did the guy tap out?

I dont know bout you guys,but when I would pound on someone for 30 minutes..there is a huge chance I would kill the guy lol

Pounded on him for 30 minutes before he got the sub..Lol did the guy tap out?

I dont know bout you guys' date='but when I would pound on someone for 30 minutes..there is a huge chance I would kill the guy lol[/quote']

That some serious case of pillow fists

so her bf came over ' date=' no questions asked and called me a name and swung at me , so i duck it and gave him a uppercut that turned him inside out and knocked him out cold , then 1 of his friends tried to approach me with a bottle but i[b'] took him down and ground and pounded him for 30 minuted[/b] before i got the sub in.

true story.

Took his friends who were 5 feet away 30 minutes to step in, and you gnp's for 30 minutes..? Shut up.

so her bf came over ' date=' no questions asked and called me a name and swung at me , so i duck it and gave him a uppercut that turned him inside out and knocked him out cold , then 1 of his friends tried to approach me with a bottle but[b'] i took him down and ground and pounded him for 30 minuted before i got the sub in.[/b]

true story.

so his face was made of solid iron and you have the cardio of a wild mustang???

I have competed in PMB (provincial minor boxing) 10 times even. 10 wins 7 by split decision...

I have competed in Japanese Ju Jitsu exhibitions and am 15-12 in recorded matches.

I have had dozens of school/streetfights. I have won some and lost some, one i lost so bad... ended in curb stomps... not pleasant.... I got my arm slashed pretty bad when a kid pulled a knife on me once and a cut on my throat just deep enough to scar but not deep enough to cause any severe blood loss or anything.

heres a pick of my arm, it was stitched and bandaged then it reopened under the bandages and started bleeding.

10535_1234107300370_1459801610_30673636_1431152_n.jpg

true story.[/quote']

I call BS

My last fight a couple of years ago was funny. Me and 2 buddies (who are brothers) were in a parking lot outside a bar around closing time. Some younger guy who is with 4 other guys says something to one brother and next thing we know they are fighting. Except my buddy is quite a bit bigger so he is basically just holding the guy down and roughing him up. After a bit he lets him up. The guy goes after him again and again my buddy throws him down, holds him there roughing him up. My buddy is basically too nice to kick the crap out of the little loudmouth. After the 3rd time of my buddy letting the guy off the hook and the guy going after my buddy again I grab the guy (who is just a bit smaller than me, 170lbs) and yank him bank and tell him "my buddy's given you a few chances to walk away and he's too nice to kick your ***...but I'm not" The guy starts running and I horse collar him from behind throwing him to the ground. At this point my 2 buddies are facing off with the other 4 friends of the guy I am taking on (the biggest brother is 6'5" 290lbs so they weren't too interested in jumping in hah). I jump on the guy and punch him in the head about 10 times in 5 seconds. He uses all his strength to push me off and takes off running down the street followed by his friends hah.

My last fight a couple of years ago was funny. Me and 2 buddies (who are brothers) were in a parking lot outside a bar around closing time. Some younger guy who is with 4 other guys says something to one brother and next thing we know they are fighting. Except my buddy is quite a bit bigger so he is basically just holding the guy down and roughing him up. After a bit he lets him up. The guy goes after him again and again my buddy throws him down' date=' holds him there roughing him up. My buddy is basically too nice to kick the crap out of the little loudmouth. After the 3rd time of my buddy letting the guy off the hook and the guy going after my buddy again I grab the guy (who is just a bit smaller than me, 170lbs) and yank him bank and tell him "my buddy's given you a few chances to walk away and he's too nice to kick your ***...but I'm not" The guy starts running and I horse collar him from behind throwing him to the ground. At this point my 2 buddies are facing off with the other 4 friends of the guy I am taking on (the biggest brother is 6'5" 290lbs so they weren't too interested in jumping in hah). I jump on the guy and punch him in the head about 10 times in 5 seconds. He uses all his strength to push me off and takes off running down the street followed by his friends hah.[/quote']

Haha, serves them rite. They instigate a fight with you and your buds and get owned then run off. Winner. :D

Archived