Shaub answer?s me on twitter

Labyrinthic

After Shaub made those ridiculous comments about Lesnar?s camp..I decided to tweet the mofo' date=' apparently he was just frustrated at the time the interview was done..

[img']http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/8055/twitterp.jpg[/img]

twitter1z.jpg

Guess he was just feeding the trolls..

schuab is just jealous and wishes he could be in the best heavyweight camp

Once again..you are proving that you are just a troll with nothing usefull to comment.

So Twitter is gay? Hmm..You do know half of the UFC fighters are on twitter right?? Even Shane Carwin..So now ur saying Shane Carwin is gay...Damn you fail so much

I know carwin is on twitter , I didn't say the ufc fighters were gay , i said twitter its self is gay.

*sigh*

so once again , you don't know what your talking about.

schaubs original comment...

?You know, what do they do, right? It?s all meatheads. So, you got all these stud wrestlers. You know what they are, they are a modern-day Hammer House. You know what I?m saying? Like, they get together, it?s all these big dinosaurs pushing and wrestling each other around, and heaven forbid they should bring in a striker or bring in a guy to teach them to evolve their game. You know, they?re really not evolving. You can say Brock?s evolved with his jiu-jitsu because he submitted Carwin with a head-and-arm choke. It?s not like he armbarred the guy or did an ankle lock or something.?

?They?re just not evolving, man, and I think the sport of mixed martial arts is more like guys like Georges St-Pierre, guys like Nate Marquardt or myself, who are well-rounded, they can do everything. When I?m in camp, I?m constantly training, trying to improve my game and get better at all aspects. Can?t say the same for those guys. You know, they go in there and they wrestle. And, you know, he?s doing well with it, but I think the sport needs to continue to grow, and I don?t think they help the sport grow.?

Going by lesnars last performace brendan isnt wrong in what he said.

Who cares what he says anyway most cant stand the guy,next fight he's getting KTFO

WAR GONZAGA

fmimage-4-98931.jpeg

schaubs original comment...

?You know' date=' what do they do, right? It?s all meatheads. So, you got all these stud wrestlers. You know what they are, they are a modern-day Hammer House. You know what I?m saying? Like, they get together, it?s all these big dinosaurs pushing and wrestling each other around, and heaven forbid they should bring in a striker or bring in a guy to teach them to evolve their game. You know, they?re really not evolving. You can say Brock?s evolved with his jiu-jitsu because he submitted Carwin with a head-and-arm choke. It?s not like he armbarred the guy or did an ankle lock or something.?

?They?re just not evolving, man, and I think the sport of mixed martial arts is more like guys like Georges St-Pierre, guys like Nate Marquardt or myself, who are well-rounded, they can do everything. When I?m in camp, I?m constantly training, trying to improve my game and get better at all aspects. Can?t say the same for those guys. You know, they go in there and they wrestle. And, you know, he?s doing well with it, but I think the sport needs to continue to grow, and I don?t think they help the sport grow.?

Going by lesnars last performace brendan isnt wrong in what he said.

Who cares what he says anyway most cant stand the guy,next fight he's getting KTFO

WAR GONZAGA

[img']http://www.mypodcast.com/fmimage-4-98931.jpeg[/img]

I think Brendan does have a good point. I'd rather see guys mixing it up than being predictable every fight.

ahha just weird that you don't use a real pic on twitter.

Well if you want to see my face :rolleyes: I could send you a pic if you want :D Besides..i only use it to follow UFC fighters and some wrestlers..Oh and Tanner Mayes ofcourse,she?s hot. And its not like everyone on twitter has a face pic lol..How weird huh? Bet they have something to hide...

Well if you want to see my face :rolleyes: I could send you a pic if you want :D Besides..i only use it to follow UFC fighters and some wrestlers..Oh and Tanner Mayes ofcourse' date='she?s hot. And its not like everyone on twitter has a face pic lol..How weird huh? Bet they have something to hide...[/quote']

I seeeee

haa alot of the people who don't get ****ted on

Once again..you are proving that you are just a troll with nothing usefull to comment.

So Twitter is gay? Hmm..You do know half of the UFC fighters are on twitter right?? Even Shane Carwin..So now ur saying Shane Carwin is gay...Damn you fail so much

BJ penn is pretty good at getting back to fans also.. Always wondered if it is actually him tho or some one paid to do his media.

Archived