The next Champ to lose his belt will be?

MachidaPwned

Based on Competition of the weight class id have to say Brock Lesnar. Cain is a serious contendor lose or not and JDS is just flat out nasty. Brock is up against Killers now and Shane was a killer also that had Brock flopping on his back praying. These other guys are going to be the same thing but wont gas, especially not these guys.

Based on Competition of the weight class id have to say Brock Lesnar. Cain is a serious contendor lose or not and JDS is just flat out nasty. Brock is up against Killers now and Shane was a killer also that had Brock flopping on his back praying. These other guys are going to be the same thing but wont gas' date=' especially not these guys.[/quote']

Killers? i'll tell you what's a killer. The UFC hype machine. Cain and JDS are far from killers. Did you see JDS vs Nelson? Did that look like a killer to you?

Edgar will lose his belt first.

Brock v Cain

I only give Cain a 10% chance to win this fight. He's going to get taken down at will and beat into pulp by the end of the second round. In Cain's normal fight stance, his feet are shoulder width apart. Lensar will double leg him all day long.

Shogun v Evans

Evans has a 20% chance to pull off the upset. It all depends on Shogun's health. If he's at 100%, I can't see Evans making it through 25 minutes without getting his chin touched. And unlike a rusty Rampage, Shogun can finish a rocked opponent.

Silva v Belfort

I give Belfort a 30% chance in this fight. It is very likely that Silva will use his length to out class Belfort and either out-point him, or TKO him late. Vitor needs to end the fight quickly to have a shot.

GSP v Kos

Kos has a 20% chance to pull off the upset. GSP has already had his "The Russian is cut!" moment in the Serra fight, but lighting could strike twice. The problem for Kos is, I think GSP is a little better at everything.

Edgar v Maynard

This fight is a coin flip. I would also like to add that there is a 99% chance of this fight going the full 5 rounds and going to a decison. These guys together have a total of 22 professional fights, 17 of which have gone the distance. This fight will depend on whether the judges prefer dry humping or dancing around.

It will either be Edgar (most likely) or Shogun. Edgar because he's already lost to Maynard, and he is an extremely small Lightweight, so any big Wrestler, (like Maynard) should be able to at least hold him down for a UD. And Shogun is my second choice, not because he's not an amazing fighter, but because his division is so stacked. And I'd assume it'd be a bit difficult to have to deal with monster killer guys having to support yourself on a flaky knee.

Well, Brock has said he doesn't know where Sable put his belt in their log cabin in the Minnesota backwoods, so technically speaking he is already the first to "lose" his belt.

But I am with those saying Shogun will be the first to lose his championship, unless his injuries prevent him from defending until after Brock faces JDS or GSP faces Shields.

The really sad part will be when he is stripped for being unable to defend, that would be a suck **** way to lose a championship.

Well' date=' Brock has said he doesn't know where Sable put his belt in their log cabin in the Minnesota backwoods, so technically speaking he is already the first to "lose" his belt.

But I am with those saying Shogun will be the first to lose his championship, unless his injuries prevent him from defending until after Brock faces JDS or GSP faces Shields.

The really sad part will be when he is stripped for being unable to defend, that would be a suck **** way to lose a championship.[/quote']

Wait Brock lost his championship belt?? Lmao that is hilarious.

Well' date=' Brock has said he doesn't know where Sable put his belt in their log cabin in the Minnesota backwoods, so technically speaking he is already the first to "lose" his belt.[/quote']

Wait Brock lost his championship belt?? Lmao that is hilarious.

Lmao! That is ridiculous! Although, as funny and as ridiculous as it sounds, it doesn't surprise me.

As for who loses their belt first, I think it depends on who fights first, Shogun or Edgar.

too big;):D
it dont matter, from what i see cain got more spring in his step, brock looks to be more flat footed when he move around. Smarts, quickness, stamina, strength & stylistically well rounded with a hungry and determined heart, cain will be the one to show the world who the real heavyweight is in 10 more days. I wish the days would pass faster just for this fight...

Killers? i'll tell you what's a killer. The UFC hype machine. Cain and JDS are far from killers. Did you see JDS vs Nelson? Did that look like a killer to you?

Edgar will lose his belt first.

Uh yes. He absolutyl destroyed Roy Nelson every single round with blows that would have killed, literally killed many people. Roy has got a insanely strong chin and fortitude but thats nice how you only mention the last JDS fight. Most people only have memory of the last fight. JDS has been killing notable fighters since his debut in the UFC and believe me when i tell you this- JDS will be champion in the UFC.

probaly GSP

Lesnar vs Cain (no way in the hell Lesnar will lose)

A.Silva vs Vitor (vitor is overrated fighter and it will be walking to park on Silva)

Shogun vs Rashad (Shogun is gone forever..otherwise he would be next to lose his title)

Edgar vs Maynard (Edgar is too fast and too good counterstriker so Maynard has no change of winning)

probaly GSP

Lesnar vs Cain (no way in the hell Lesnar will lose)

A.Silva vs Vitor (vitor is overrated fighter and it will be walking to park on Silva)

Shogun vs Rashad (Shogun is gone forever..otherwise he would be next to lose his title)

Edgar vs Maynard (Edgar is too fast and too good counterstriker so Maynard has no change of winning)

So Maynard didn't already beat Edgar? Makes sense, if you are too dumb notice the 1 loss on Edgars record is from Maynard.

it dont matter' date=' from what i see cain got more spring in his step, brock looks to be more flat footed when he move around. Smarts, quickness, stamina, strength & stylistically well rounded with a hungry and determined heart, cain will be the one to show the world who the real heavyweight is in 10 more days. I wish the days would pass faster just for this fight...[/quote']

After a rip van winkle of a nap UFCADDICTED finally wakes up and realizes that there is now way Cain will beat brock. C'mon son

Uh yes. He absolutyl destroyed Roy Nelson every single round with blows that would have killed' date=' literally killed many people. Roy has got a insanely strong chin and fortitude but thats nice how you only mention the last JDS fight. Most people only have memory of the last fight. JDS has been killing notable fighters since his debut in the UFC and believe me when i tell you this- JDS will be champion in the UFC.[/quote']

But hasn't "killed" anyone of Brock's calibur. He was gasping for air at the end of that fight. Just think of how it will be when Brock's wreckin' his s h i t from up top.

But hasn't "killed" anyone of Brock's calibur. He was gasping for air at the end of that fight. Just think of how it will be when Brock's wreckin' his s h i t from up top.

Gasping for air.... its a 15 minute fight where every punch he threw landed. Round 3 he was still knocking him with blows so wtf is your point?

Brock did what? Manhandle Heath Herring for a decision and KO'ed a guy pushing 50 yrs. Everyone else he laid on.

Archived