Would you ratehr Take 5 Shane Carwin punches or 5 Brock Lesnar knees to the face?

SignatureKneebar

Id rather take Carwin punches simply because with Carwins punch he's only putten his arm an his hip into the impact, but with Lesnar he's putten his whole body into the impact. He's using all the power in his leg, in BOTH arms, his hips. and his abs. so the impact with each knee is gunnna be much greater then each punch. yea Carwin hits hard but with Lesnars raw power do you really think those knees are gunna do less damage?

People would rather take a knee to the face? From a behemouth like Brock?

In reality it doesn't really matter I would be out after the first one from either anyways.

I'd be dead from 1 clean shot on the chin off Carwin but i'm sure i'd survive 5 Knees from Brock

Ya either way you go 5 punches or 5 knees your gunna get killed, no one can survive that much damage.

Id rather take Carwin punches simply because with Carwins punch he's only putten his arm an his hip into the impact' date=' but with Lesnar he's putten his whole body into the impact. He's using all the power in his leg, in BOTH arms, his hips. and his abs. so the impact with each knee is gunnna be much greater then each punch. yea Carwin hits hard but with Lesnars raw power do you really think those knees are gunna do less damage?[/quote']

omg stfu lmao.

irrelevant, the majority of human beings would be on the floor after 1 of either, Brock and Shane would need to hold u up to hit you with the other 4!!!

That said id rather take 1 knee from brock, it is possible that Carwin would dislodge my head from its shoulders with a right hander

Archived