Chuck Liddel vs Lyoto?

MachidaPwned

Disciplinary Action

The following list includes' date=' but is not limited to, actions that will result in the banning of a member. There is no room for argument in defining and interpreting these terms. Moderators and management will make the final determinations in their sole discretion. Banned members are NOT entitled to explanations from moderators or management regarding their expulsion. Under no circumstances is a member entitled to a warning before they are banned.

-Flaming, which includes, but is not limited to, use of racial, religious or ethnic slurs, sexually discriminative or homophobic language, cussing, and derogatory labeling.

-Posting of ****ographic or otherwise inappropriate, offensive or obscene images.

-Posting of subscription service exclusive content, including media, news, links, etc.

-Posting of stolen music and video.

-Use of another member?s photo, or any modified version thereof, without the member?s consent.

-Anyone?s private information, member or not.

[b']-Spamming the board as a whole or by individual forum.[/b]

-Threats at any level, but most severely, threat or encouragement of physical harm.

-Hacking, including, but not limited to, hacking into or disabling other member or moderator accounts.

-Impersonation of a UFC Fighter or employee in any form

You gotta be kidding me. If Chuck couldn't even so much as touch Rashad' date=' what makes you think he'd do any better against the Dragon? I mean really, Lyoto would demolish Chuck so badly. He doesn't need to be embarassed anymore then he has losing all the fights he's lost by losing another one.[/quote']

Though I agree Lyoto beats chuck 9 out of 10 times, I have to point out that Chuck was more than touching Rashad in that fight til Rashad threw the speed combo and Chuck walked into it. He was (unofficially) ahead on all judges cards at the time of the KO

Though I agree Lyoto beats chuck 9 out of 10 times' date=' I have to point out that Chuck was more than touching Rashad in that fight til Rashad threw the speed combo and Chuck walked into it. He was (unofficially) ahead on all judges cards at the time of the KO[/quote']

...What fight were you watching? lol. Lidell was definetly not beating Rashad in that fight. I only saw Lidell land one good punch on Rashad the entire fight. The rest of the time Rashad kept hitting him with clean fast combos and ducking out of Chuck's punches and kicks. So much that in the first round, Chuck came out bleeding under one of his eye's. The only thing Chuck was going that may (and I mean a big may) have been winning him the rounds is that he was pressing the action. But he definetly was not hurting Rashad or landing anything significant. Not like Rashad was.

And I'm not defending Rashad or hugging his nuts. Anyone who knows me knows that I can't stand Rashad and that he's my least favorite fighter in the UFC (tied very closely with Nate Diaz). And I was rooting for Chuck that entire fight. But...he was definetly not winning that fight. I call it how I see it regardless of who's fighting.

You gotta be kidding me. If Chuck couldn't even so much as touch Rashad' date=' what makes you think he'd do any better against the Dragon? I mean really, Lyoto would demolish Chuck so badly. He doesn't need to be embarassed anymore then he has losing all the fights he's lost by losing another one.[/quote']

LOL Uh Chuck not only touched Rashad. Chuck won the first round against Rashad...****

LOL Uh Chuck not only touched Rashad. Chuck won the first round against Rashad...****

lol yeah sure. If you call punching the guy in the face once, chasing him for the rest of the round, and then missing with every other strike while getting hit so hard you come into the second round with a bloodied face while the other guys is clean winning...then yeah sure he won the round. Hop off the Iceman's balls ya retard.

Don't be mad just cause your bf got ktfo'd.

lol yeah sure. If you call punching the guy in the face once' date=' chasing him for the rest of the round, and then missing with every other strike while getting hit so hard you come into the second round with a bloodied face while the other guys is clean winning...then yeah sure he won the round. Hop off the Iceman's balls ya retard.

Don't be mad just cause your bf got ktfo'd.[/quote']

Too bad I could care less.

Chuck won the first round eazy. You can go check the stats. When it was all said and done fightmetric rated Rashad's performance at 60% out of 100%

Too bad I could care less.

Chuck won the first round eazy. You can go check the stats. When it was all said and done fightmetric rated Rashad's performance at 60% out of 100%

Not to mention the fact that all 3 judges had Chuck winning the first, and ahead in the second.

lol yeah sure. If you call punching the guy in the face once' date=' chasing him for the rest of the round, and then missing with every other strike while getting hit so hard you come into the second round with a bloodied face while the other guys is clean winning...then yeah sure he won the round. Hop off the Iceman's balls ya retard.

Don't be mad just cause your bf got ktfo'd.[/quote']

Chuck actually did win that round. Read the play by play for the event.

no no no a thousand times no! chuck fighting machida is a recipe for disaster. chucks aggresive style plays right into machida's hands. dana white stated that he doesn't want chuck fighting because he doesn't want to see him hurt. this would not help that in any way. dana making this fight goes against everything dana said.

Archived