Most entertaining wrestler in UFC?

Kaney

No such thing as entertaining wrestling in MMA.

and it begins...

have you never seen Matt Hughes' old fights? slamming people on their back from above his own head?

Brock Lesnar? pulling off Rhino's signature "gore" on heath herring?

Kevin Randleman's suplex on Fedor?

Gerald Harris' KO over Dave Branch?

Rampage's KO over Ricardo Arona?!

why do you even watch MMA?

seriously?

x

Lesnar is too predictable for me' date=' his tools consist of the double and single only. Jon jones mixes catch greco an freestyle together seemlessly, making him incredibly exciting.[/quote']

Lol, Jon Jones is just as predictable. Both are fun to watch, unless you hate either one.

I disagree' date=' look at the stuff he pulls off, you'd never see it coming. Look at his throw on Hammil, absolutely out of the blue. Hammil, a greco gold medalist got put on his *** and beat at his own game. The suplex and fireman's carry he did to Bonnar were equally as nasty.[/quote']

Lol, everyone sees it coming. He sticks his legs out, flips the guy on his back and throws elbows, and Bonnar sucks.

What does Bonnar sucking have to do with anything? All I said is what he did was awesome and pretty unpredictable. Nobody really attempts the same stuff he does' date=' majority of wrestlers just drive in with the double or single, but he tires a lot of high risk and unorthodox takedowns.[/quote']

Because he's not facing anybody good. If Brock fought Schaub and Mcsweeny and other clowns he could do that too, but it's tough against top competition. See how many mor times Jones takes his opponents down with ease. I think a guy like Rashad would embarass him.

I disagree' date=' look at the stuff he pulls off, you'd never see it coming. Look at his throw on Hammil, absolutely out of the blue. Hammil, a greco gold medalist got put on his *** and beat at his own game. The suplex and fireman's carry he did to Bonnar were equally as nasty.[/quote']

Yes gold medal from the deaf olympics thats some serious business I heard the compition is pretty fearce and teh talent pool is reallty deep

Archived