Who's fighting Shane Carwin?(if Big Country can't)

Kaney

I dout that JDS would want to fight carwin seeing as dana said that he gets the next title shot after Cain. Would be a cool fight to see though be tuff to pick a winner between the two of them.

I feel dumb, I knew this. As soon as I started reading your post, Ya instant Facepalm..

Don't give him Nog or Cro Cop if anything those two should fight each other.

Mir would be the best option unless Dana is trying to cycle him back through for the rubber match.

It will probably be the winner of Kongo/Brown or Gonzaga/Schaub depending on who wins each fight.

carwin vs schaub is interesting to me.. dunno why..

Don't give him Nog or Cro Cop if anything those two should fight each other.

Mir would be the best option unless Dana is trying to cycle him back through for the rubber match.

It will probably be the winner of Kongo/Brown or Gonzaga/Schaub depending on who wins each fight.

It wont be Gonzaga/Schaub winner because Schaub trains with Carwin and Gonzaga already got KTFO by Carwin.

**** lol' date=' ive got nobody then.[/quote']

yeah there not much to choose from that is higher stack opponent left really

Struve is still down relatively low in the division the loss to Nelson through him miles down the ladder i think!

Mir is a reasonable decision but they just faced not 2 fights ago so he would be out of the question!

personally i think they need some more fighters in HW

would love to see the UFC sign Shane Del Rosario and steal him from StrikeForce

he is my biggest prospect behind Struve at the moment!

Seems there is nobody that can fight Carwin kinda sux. Aww hell throw Mitrione in there with him he seemed to be impressive in his last few fights. Also he was able to take some pretty big shots from Beltran in his last fight. Sure it would be a big step up for Matt but there is nobody for him to fight that would not be consider a CAN to most.

Seems there is nobody that can fight Carwin kinda sux. Aww hell throw Mitrione in there with him he seemed to be impressive in his last few fights. Also he was able to take some pretty big shots from Beltran in his last fight. Sure it would be a big step up for Matt but there is nobody for him to fight that would not be consider a CAN to most.

Hard to believe that the talent rich UFC HW division doesn;t ever have an oponent for Carwin, who is himself only about one notch above outright sucking himself.

WHo has he ever beat?

Hard to believe that the talent rich UFC HW division doesn;t ever have an oponent for Carwin' date=' who is himself only about one notch above outright sucking himself.

WHo has he ever beat?[/quote']

He kocked out Gonzaga and Mir..... other than that I really dont know any of the other guys he fought. I was not trying to say that he is gods gift to the HW divison that is so "Stacked" as people want to say. All the others that could fight him eather already have fights scheduled or are hurt. I was just throwing out suggestions

IMO Barnett would beat the hell out of the entrie UFC HW div right now.

Its his belt anyway.

meh maybe but Dana will never have him back NEVER

he has stated on several occasions he thinks Barnett is a **** basically and does not care about anybody else apart from himself plus he loves his roids and shows no remorse in using them and getting caught out several times

Archived