Who trains the most in UFC?

PridenUFCFTW

Hello Guys!

I just wanted to hear your opinion about this issue. Now obviously one big factor is how long they have been into the sport. But if we look at a 5 years perspective at their prime (for those fighters who have been practicing MMA for so long), which fighter in UFC do you think has been training the most?

Hello Guys!

I just wanted to hear your opinion about this issue. Now obviously one big factor is how long they have been into the sport. But if we look at a 5 years perspective at their prime (for those fighters who have been practicing MMA for so long)' date=' which fighter in UFC do you think has been training the most?[/quote']

I would say couture.. Not because he trains longer or harder before a fight.. I say it because of his gym and always working with fighters.. Combined with training for a fight.

OMG thank you

when i read the thread title i thought you were asking who trains UFC ! lol

so verifiy do you mean altogether over there whole career? or do you mean who do you think is the biggest work horse?

as i really would not be surprised about Brock

I would say couture.. Not because he trains longer or harder before a fight.. I say it because of his gym and always working with fighters.. Combined with training for a fight.

Well using that determining factor you could also say Big Nog since he trains Silva and his brother as well as his own fights.

I've read that Anderson Silva begins sparring as soon as a lot of his fights over, so I would guess that he trains more than some of the other people you guys listed. Also, Chael apparently trained at an epic level in preparation for Anderson. Of course, the steroids probably made this possible.

I've read that Anderson Silva begins sparring as soon as a lot of his fights over' date=' so I would guess that he trains more than some of the other people you guys listed. Also, Chael apparently trained at an epic level in preparation for Anderson. Of course, the steroids probably made this possible.[/quote']

Oh yeah Anderson trains real hard :rolleyes:, he was only riding jet ski's, playing paintball and attending the X-Games within weeks of the Chael fight.

Oh yeah Anderson trains real hard , he was only riding jet ski's, playing paintball and attending the X-Games within weeks of the Chael fight.

Haha, I didn't know Anderson Silva did all of that. I remember them showing him training in Capoeira and Taekwondo leading up to a fight. I was like uh, seriously, you have the energy for that? But I had assumed he trained hard based on things I have read about him, and youtube videos I have watched.

And Rangers train 20+ hours a day.

Haha' date=' I didn't know Anderson Silva did all of that. I remember them showing him training in Capoeira and Taekwondo leading up to a fight. I was like uh, seriously, you have the energy for that? But I had [i']***umed[/i] he trained hard based on things I have read about him, and youtube videos I have watched.

And Rangers train 20+ hours a day.

Your off your head. no-body trains 20 hours a day

i have no idea what sasr is, nor do i care

im with 5th special forces group

whatever the ****, you can look at the phases alone add up to 63+ days without a recycle, and traveling/"holdover" can easily place you into OVER a hundred days for an average ranger student. but tell me some more **** about something you havent done.

You have no idea what the SASR is ? Next you will be telling me you have never heard of the Balckwater raiders either

You make me laugh I am guessing your an armchair soldier racking up kills in CoD buddy that aint real it does not count.

Oh should of remembered your an American and a ignorant one at that learn about the people from other countries before you run your mouth

i have no idea what sasr is' date=' nor do i care

im with 5th special forces group

whatever the ****, you can look at the phases alone add up to 63+ days without a recycle, and traveling/"holdover" can easily place you into OVER a hundred days for an average ranger student. but tell me some more **** about something you havent done.[/quote']

I AM AUSTRALIAN so of coarse I have not done ranger training I essentially have done something that is far harder in terrian that is far more unforgiving.

I have howerver have cross training at Fort Bragg with CAG

I have served in Afghanistan, Iraq and East Timor

Archived