Really Dana Gabe Ruediger?!?!?!

roguecrippler

Why after the way he presented himself on the show would Dana ever let him fight?? Hope he gets knocked out' date=' out of the sport that is![/quote']

I CAN"T BELIEVE RUEDIGER GOT PAUL KELLY! I hope the UFC is just feeding him to the sharks and getting rid of him. After a performance like his against Joe Lauzon, I was hoping they would cut him, or give him a UFC newcomer.

What's next for Joe Lauzon? Anybody know?

I CAN"T BELIEVE RUEDIGER GOT PAUL KELLY! I hope the UFC is just feeding him to the sharks and getting rid of him. After a performance like his against Joe Lauzon' date=' I was hoping they would cut him, or give him a UFC newcomer.

What's next for Joe Lauzon? Anybody know?[/quote']

George Sotiropolous i believe.

Guys Gabe got a second shot because he took that fight on very short notice. It is a classy move on the UFC's part, honestly. Let's see if he's better after a full training camp. It's not like he had a proper camp and laid an egg. If that was the case the UFC would cut you after one crappy fight. Right Rolles Gracie?

Why after the way he presented himself on the show would Dana ever let him fight?? Hope he gets knocked out' date=' out of the sport that is![/quote']

To be fair he did rack up a six fight win streak and he finished all six fights, why not give him a chance? And besides it was probably joe silvas choice to let him fight, he is the matchmaker.

Archived