People who aren't good at the UFC, but would be all-stars in Strike Force???

Raptor_45

Strikeforce has amazing fighters just because they are not in the UFC does not mean anybody from the UFC could go over and dominate

for example throw Forrest in with Mousassi KO'd same with Chuck

Gilbert Melelndez vs Frankie Edgar would be pretty damn good fight even too

although i dont think any of the Strikeforce champs would beat ours well maybe Melendez they sure as hell would be top contenders

this thread is stupid

lol it's definitely a lot more chill in Strike Force than UFC. Werdum went over and became a champion. Paul Daley has done well.

Opposite effect on Henderson' date=' though.

I think that Ben Rothwell would do well over there.

Also Cro Cop.[/quote']

I wouldn't call knocking out Duane Ludwig doing well.

although i dont think any of the Strikeforce champs would beat ours well maybe Melendez they sure as hell would be top contenders

+1

a lot of SF champs I couldn't see being UFC champs, but they would easily make top three contenders...

this would be a crazy card though if UFC ever bought out SF similar to Pride...

Overeem vs Lesnar

Melendez vs Edgar

Mousasi vs Machida

Bones vs King Mo

the madness could go on and on...

lol it's definitely a lot more chill in Strike Force than UFC. Werdum went over and became a champion. Paul Daley has done well.

Also Cro Cop.[/quote']

Werdum isnt champion and Paul Daleys only had had 1 fight in StrikeForce and that was before he was in the UFC. What you on about???

Strike forces top guys would give anyone in the UFC a good fight. Nick Diaz, Fedor, Overeem, Melendez, Mousassi etc. Only problem is that apart from the heavyweight division they are lacking a deep talent pool.

Also Cro Cop.[/quote']

Werdum a champion? You are dumb!

you are an idiot

Strikeforce has amazing fighters just because they are not in the UFC does not mean anybody from the UFC could go over and dominate

for example through Forrest in with Mousassi KO'd same with Chuck

Gilbert Melelndez vs Frankie Edgar would be pretty damn good fight even too

this thread is stupid

Irony

+1

a lot of SF champs I couldn't see being UFC champs' date=' but they would easily make top three contenders...

this would be a crazy card though if UFC ever bought out SF similar to Pride...

Overeem vs Lesnar

Melendez vs Edgar

Mousasi vs Machida

Bones vs King Mo

the madness could go on and on...[/quote']

Melendez will lose his belt to Thomson in the not so distant future

the ufc has a deeper pool , but it doesnt mean the top guys in strikerforce wouldnt do well in the ufc ...

You gave paul daley as an example , well let me remind you paul daley was doing well in the ufc ,as a matter of fact he KO a lot of top guys in the ufc, if he would ve beaten KOS he may ve been the one fighting gsp next.

Any top guy in strikerforce would be a top contender in the ufc

The difference is that the ufc has a deeper pool , in the contrary , strikeforce has a ver limited one .. But if the top guys from ufc face the top guys from strikerforce, it would be pretty even... And thats the reason shields is getting a title shot after his first fight. Furthermore dana offered fedor the biggest contract in mma history .

Also Cro Cop.[/quote']

Werdum's not the champ... Overeem is

I went to school with a kid who was good at NFL... too bad he never got to play in the football.

lol

I guess we will see how jake shields goes in his first fight.. Thats the closest you will get to an answer for now...

Although I do think if you took a collection from each and swapped them the UFC fighters would do better as an average.

My dream is for Bellator to become the place where the top fighters from every promotion come to fight for in a tournament for undisputed best... If only

Also Cro Cop.[/quote']

Werdum was never champ ******* Overeems been the champ for the past 3 years and Paul Daley only fought 3 fights in strikeforce. O yea and if put ben rothwell against any of the top five heavyweights he would get *** raped

Archived