Chael Sonnen Fan Club

ThePredictor

Please place a comment on the official Chael Sonnen fan club thread if you support highly ranked middleweight; Chael Sonnen. If you felt Chael Sonnen was funny as all hell during the pre-fight interviews the official Chael Sonnen fan club would like to hear your thoughts.

With that said, please remember; Chael brought us those great lines like, "I am going to put Anderson on his back like a **** star with a mortgage". And our all time favorite, "respect is something that a guy who is about to take your coat and shoes away from you talks about".

If you feel Chael Sonnen is a great fighter and would just like to show your support, comments are welcome.

Disclaimer: I understand those who enter the official Chael Sonnen fan club could take some degradation. In the official Chael Sonnen fan club thread please refrain from physical threats, verbal abuse, and/or mean stuff. The members of the Chael Sonnen official fan club do not condone to or support the use of any performance enhancing drugs.

No really guys, show the guy some support. He dominated Anderson for 22 minutes. Sonnen is not the first guy to get accused of using steroids. The whole thing sucks, and I consider using PEDs cheating. But, I am a Chael fan and hope he makes a PED free comeback for the title.

Chaels funny as $h!t man an I give em mad props for F'en up Anderson the way he did, It dont bother me that fighters or any kind of athletes use steroids.

In my opinion its no diff then drinken Gatorade, Rockstars, Redbull, Monsters, or taken Cell Tech or other performance inhancen supplements.

F Chael.

Flame away!! He' a cheating bigmouth. :D

I hope he's suspended for a LONG time.

this ^^^ and as for chael being the best mw in the world,i dont see how that is possible,especially after not just losing to the champ,but getting finished...and also he could not finish silva in 4 and a half rounds,he doesnt deserve a rematch,he has to earn it

Do you have meetings' date=' if so, i have a few questions.

Are they held in a wagon? Is there a band involved?

Do you talk about how much youve loved Chael after finding out who he is in July of 2010?

Do you serve cups of testosterone as a refreshment?[/quote']

No.

No.

No.

I have followed Chael for awhile. I said in the disclaimer we do not support PEDs.

I just support him, and think he is a good fighter. Funny guy. And hope everything works out for him to make a PED free comeback for the belt.

No.

No.

No.

I have followed Chael for awhile. I said in the disclaimer we do not support PEDs.

I just support him' date=' and think he is a good fighter. Funny guy. And hope everything works out for him to make a PED free comeback for the belt.[/quote']

So its funny to say someone got cancer from using PED's and then getting caught using them.

Oh wait that is hilarious.

GO CHAEL! #1 MW in the world!!!!!! he just doesnt hold the belt yet!

GO SONNEN!

Been a fan since his Miller fight. GREAT FIGHTER!

even thouh he did roids i still love him because he will still win once hes off his suspension. LOL. we will all know he wont take them after 1 year layoff and then he will win the belt. Frigin hilarious. And than people will be saying how bad roids are for MMA cuz the cardio aspect or some odd reason because Chael lost BARELY and he will CRUSH HIM EASILY like he did last tiume but he will come out with the W and the belt. GO SONNEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO CHAEL! #1 MW in the world!!!!!! he just doesnt hold the belt yet!

GO SONNEN!

Been a fan since his Miller fight. GREAT FIGHTER!

even thouh he did roids i still love him because he will still win once hes off his suspension. LOL. we will all know he wont take them after 1 year layoff and then he will win the belt. Frigin hilarious. And than people will be saying how bad roids are for MMA cuz the cardio aspect or some odd reason because Chael lost BARELY and he will CRUSH HIM EASILY like he did last tiume but he will come out with the W and the belt. GO SONNEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/delusions+of+grandeur

Archived