Any further update on Chael Sonnen....

RampagE_AttacK

dana says there is more to the story than most people think' date=' so maybe he comes out with the they were medication for me defense[/quote']

regardless of whether it was medication or not he is still retarded as he knows the rules and if he took it even for medical reason he deserves the punishment

testing positive for elevated testosterone levels after the Silva fight? No wonder he was so mouthy before the fight the dirty lil roid head lol

are you mad chael destroyed silva?

and this is a serious question , are you a homosexual because it seems so just by looking at the anderson silva comment in your signature

and this is a serious question ' date=' are you a homosexual because it seems so just by looking at the anderson silva comment in your signature[/quote']

Are you stupid, Chael did not destroy silva he lost, he was in a more dominant postion for most of the fight and looked a lot worse than silva at the end of the fight. At the end of the day silva finished the fight which chael never seems to be able.

Are you stupid' date=' Chael did not destroy silva he lost, he was in a more dominant postion for most of the fight and looked a lot worse than silva at the end of the fight. At the end of the day silva finished the fight which chael never seems to be able.[/quote']

and your calling me stupid with a comment like that?

there is a diffirence between dominating and winning in a fight.

just because chael looked worse doesn't mean he was getting his *** kicked , and yer at the end of the day silva did win , but SONNEN KICKED HIS ***, and silva got a quick sub in , go watch the fight again idiot.

you seem to be confused.:rolleyes:

and your calling me stupid with a comment like that?

there is a diffirence between dominating and winning in a fight.

just because chael looked worse doesn't mean he was getting his *** kicked ' date=' and yer at the end of the day silva did win , but SONNEN KICKED HIS ***, and silva got a quick sub in , go watch the fight again idiot.

you seem to be confused.:rolleyes:[/quote']

You comment before saying chael destroyed silva was stupid. I said cheal was in the dominate postion for almost the whole fight, yet he didn't really damage silva that much. chael looked much worse off. obversly the judges would have given the first four rounds to chael as he was on top throwing a lot of punches etc. but you can't say when chael lost the fight he destroyed him idiot.

regardless of whether it was medication or not he is still retarded as he knows the rules and if he took it even for medical reason he deserves the punishment

You are allowed to use steroids for medical reasons. There is no punishment for that. However, Chael did not follow protocol which is to declare any substances taken for medical reasons before your piss-test. That is what he would be punished for if he was taking them for medical reasons.

You are allowed to use steroids for medical reasons. There is no punishment for that. However' date=' Chael did not follow protocol which is to declare any substances taken for medical reasons before your piss-test. That is what he would be punished for if he was taking them for medical reasons.[/quote']

I find this very hard to believe. Also, Sonnen did mention that he would fail the test before fighting.

and this is a serious question ' date=' are you a homosexual because it seems so just by looking at the anderson silva comment in your signature[/quote']

Sorry to disapoint your kid but no. I am asking about the FACT Chael had high test in his drug test. Are you mad Chael is so dumb he gets caught in the same submission over and over? Jog on junior

Archived