Would have Brock loss to Carwin

Itza_Mario_Kart

If Carwin was more selctive of his shots and peppered Brock with jabs instead of thinking this fight was exactly going to go like every other fight along with not getting caught up in his own hype then yes he might have but the thing is we will never know as Carwin had never been further than the first round in previous fights

Essentially Carwin put all his eggs in the one basket and it backfired

Shane punched himself out, too many power-punches can really downgrade your ability to keep going. But the thing with Brock is that he has great GnP defense just like Ortiz does. That defense on the ground really helped him not get caught.

If Shane was really tired, he should have just picked his shots and moved back. He also has a good wrestling background + good control (not better then Brock's) so he should have tried to slip in some subs and weaken the strengthening of Brock.

If carwin got the ref to stand lesnar back up after he dropped him he would of won

There was a time when it looked like Carwin was waving him up, Lesnar swung out with a kick to the leg and Carwin went back in on him. I thinik the idea was there but he got caught up in the heat of the moment. Not saying this was in anyway the refs fault.

I also think Carwin would have been more cautious had Lesnar shown his chin before this fight. It was largely untested and I think it surprised Carwin as much as it did me.

Archived