Fitch vs. ...

ghns1144

im not going to knock a guy who wins.

fitch lnp sucks, but if no one can stop him then they dont deserve to be champ.

Id pick most fights over fitch's fights in terms of excitement but there are things called take down defense, sprawls, and this crazy thing called "standing back up" people need to learn to negate fitchs wrestling or gtfo.

im not going to knock a guy who wins.

fitch lnp sucks' date=' but if no one can stop him then they dont deserve to be champ.

Id pick most fights over fitch's fights in terms of excitement but there are things called take down defense, sprawls, and this crazy thing called "standing back up" people need to learn to negate fitchs wrestling or gtfo.[/quote']

i think that KO from way back when he fought Goveia still haunts him lol so thats y he uses his wrestling so often

i think that KO from way back when he fought Goveia still haunts him lol so thats y he uses his wrestling so often

that was a looong time ago, but who knows some fighters get knocked out and push for more (like liddell) and others fight to win (st.pierre)

not many people can take chances and constantly win, fitch fights to win and i can guarantee you he'd beat gouveia now haha

I don't think anybody gets crapped on more than Fitch. The guy had to tie the UFC record for conesecutive wins before his first title shot, and now he has 5 straight wins and he's being passed over for Shields. Whether you like him or not, he's getting the ****** end of the stick more than anybody.

I don't think anybody gets crapped on more than Fitch. The guy had to tie the UFC record for conesecutive wins before his first title shot' date=' and now he has 5 straight wins and he's being passed over for Shields. Whether you like him or not, he's getting the ****** end of the stick more than anybody.[/quote']

He may be getting screwed over so to speak, BUT you know why.

Archived