Paul Taylor Vs Sam Stout prediction at UFC 121

Mr_Large

Stout by shutdown UD. Possibly 30-26 I could see him dropping Taylor but the Brit hanging on. It could come down to who is reffing the bout depending on whether or not it gets stopped.

The 2 calling for 3rd round Tko could very well have it though it would not surprise me. Stout is the superior kickboxer by far and it's not like Taylor is a wizard in the takedowns or even submission department. The guy got finished by Marcus Davis when it should have been the exact opposite considering how big the head kick he landed on Davis was.

Stout by shutdown UD. Possibly 30-26 I could see him dropping Taylor but the Brit hanging on. It could come down to who is reffing the bout depending on whether or not it gets stopped.

The 2 calling for 3rd round Tko could very well have it though it would not surprise me. Stout is the superior kickboxer by far and it's not like Taylor is a wizard in the takedowns or even submission department. The guy got finished by Marcus Davis when it should have been the exact opposite considering how big the head kick he landed on Davis was.

LMAO.... you talking about the same Paul Taylor? The same guy who was WPKC world kickboxing champ before he switched to MMA? The guy who sent a dvd of his kickboxing bouts to Dana and was immediately signed up? Surely not!!

LOL.

if any one thinks that paul will get TKO'd or KO'd has obviously never seen him fight, his chin is solid, really, did u not see the punishment he took of john hathaway? i dont think anyone will get finished.

Also. how can someone say sam stout has superior kickboxing? paul was a kickboxing world champion, he has better technique, defiently faster, and its a toss up for who has the most power, also, pauls cardio is amazing...

i dont see how stout could win this, we all know neither of them will go for a take down, and if it should go to the mat, i bleave they will be about even.

i think paul will win a UD.

Defiently fight of the night, and should be a candidate for fight of the year IMO.

If Stout decides to brawl i think he will lose. Taylor is a great kickboxer and is might be the better one in this fight. Also Stout does not realy have KO power so i don't think he will win via KO or TKO.

I realy want Taylor to win but it will be a hard fight for him and i think FOTN or even year.

Archived