Rogan & Schiavello On MMA Writers, Forums & Fedor

uedamasa

Bet I'm 7-0 and you would get knocked out in the first round before even coming close to getting it to the ground' date=' ****** wad. The heavy weights in our gym are scared to spar with me. Your fat *** isn't going to do jack ****.[/quote']

Ahahahaha okay sure u would bro keep telling yourself that if thats what you gotta think so u won't hang yourself everyday. Everyone wont spar with you bkuz u probably try and grab on their ***** like the little ****** ***** that you are

When Joe was speaking of douchbags' date=' he meant people like the ones on my sig. Morons who know nothing about mma, and yet think they do.

****bags.

I wonder if i can persuade Joe to join the ****busters.[/quote']

SCOver2, Serb, bonesbonesbones, dcent are all good posters.

Ever try actually having a debate with them? SCO aside, they're all objective.

Bet I'm 7-0 and you would get knocked out in the first round before even coming close to getting it to the ground' date=' ****** wad. The heavy weights in our gym are scared to spar with me. Your fat *** isn't going to do jack ****.[/quote']

And for real I would knock you the **** out I've fought people outta high school since I was in jr. high

keyboard warrior thread ?

I just got guillotined by a nub , knocked me down a couple notches, got ****y head high went for the double leg and im in his gaurd in the noob choke, because its the only thing nubs know how to do.. pray they get the guillotine while theyre being taken down.. Thank god it was at practice and it wasnt an actual fight though

Archived