whats the most devastating thing thats ever happened to you?

bongman

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well i once was cutting an ice cream cake and cut the end of my finger to the bone, cut the nerve so in my left thumb there is no feeling anymore, i currently have a conncussion and brokennose from playing baseball in gym, and the other day broke my finger throwing a football around(i shouldn't even had been doing it anyways cuz of the head damage) i am not a lucky guy :(

Recently... Well my dads little sister got hit by a train and died instantly. Apparently there was low fog and she had her i-pod and couldnt hear the train.

And dad and i couldnt make it to the funeral.

As me and my father were born in Austria and moved to Australia. But the rest of the femily stayed om Austria.

My father is still upset to this day. It was his only sister. She was 43.

Recently... Well my dads little sister got hit by a train and died instantly. Apparently there was low fog and she had her i-pod and couldnt hear the train.

And dad and i couldnt make it to the funeral.

As me and my father were born in Austria and moved to Australia. But the rest of the femily stayed om Austria.

My father is still upset to this day. It was his only sister. She was 43.

Oh, that's brave to share. The exact same thing happened to a friend of my brother, she was around 16.. My feelings are with you

1year ago i was skateboarding down a hill and i was going around 20mph and i hit a pile of rocks fell landed on my head enough to have seizure and pass out i got air lifted to a hospital where they found out i had cracked my skull and i had bleeding in my brain. As far as the helicopter ride and the first few days in the hospital all i remember is not being allowed to drink water i could only suck on a sponge till the third day in the hospital. i was in the ICU for 4 days then moved to a the regular section i guess where spent 3 says , and i have another but dont feel like sharing

Oh' date=' that's brave to share. The exact same thing happened to a friend of my brother, she was around 16.. My feelings are with you[/quote']

Thanks mate. Greatly appreciated. :)

Then i feel your pain aswell. It sux, but there aint lot you can really do about it. Life goes on, so to speak.

1year ago i was skateboarding down a hill and i was going around 20mph and i hit a pile of rocks fell landed on my head enough to have seizure and pass out i got air lifted to a hospital where they found out i had cracked my skull and i had bleeding in my brain. As far as the helicopter ride and the first few days in the hospital all i remember is not being allowed to drink water i could only suck on a sponge till the third day in the hospital. i was in the ICU for 4 days then moved to a the regular section i guess where spent 3 says ' date=' and i have another but dont feel like sharing[/quote']

bro thats knarly. Have you fully recovered?

most devastating eh?

well i got a girl who i deeply cared for pregnant when i was 14 and soon after my daughters birth my gf got depressed and left me and took our little girl. She moved away and i havent seen either of them since. I legally have no right to the child either so i cant fight for visitation even if i wanted to. I want to see my girl but i dont wanna some of her first memories to be conflict, court, yelling, fighting... and i have no legal right to her because apparently here if a girl is pregnant under the legal age for sex she has sole right to the child unless she wants to give part right to the father in which case he must accept.

I was riding a scooter around a curve & got light headed & wrecked doing 35..I knocked 3 teeth out & broke 2 in half..I bit my tongue & had part of my tooth stuck in my tongue..I couldn't remember anything for about 30 minutes after even when I was up walking around..I looked like 2 face from the road rash..I probably had a concussion or something,I don't know cause I didn't go to the hospital..

this isnt the most devastating thing to happen but just found out a week a ago my uncle has stage 2 colan cancer and is awaitng his docters apointment to if it has spread so im pretty ****ing scared

Damn dude, your really going through some tough times right now, if i knew you in real life i'd smoke you out right now, hopefully that would relax you a bit

I was riding a scooter around a curve & got light headed & wrecked doing 35..I knocked 3 teeth out & broke 2 in half..I bit my tongue & had part of my tooth stuck in my tongue..I couldn't remember anything for about 30 minutes after even when I was up walking around..I looked like 2 face from the road rash..I probably had a concussion or something' date='I don't know cause I didn't go to the hospital..[/quote']

Holy F. Thats bad. You ok now?

most devastating eh?

well i got a girl who i deeply cared for pregnant when i was 14 and soon after my daughters birth my gf got depressed and left me and took our little girl. She moved away and i havent seen either of them since. I legally have no right to the child either so i cant fight for visitation even if i wanted to. I want to see my girl but i dont wanna some of her first memories to be conflict' date=' court, yelling, fighting... and i have no legal right to her because apparently here if a girl is pregnant under the legal age for sex she has sole right to the child unless she wants to give part right to the father in which case he must accept.[/quote']

i'm sorry BAM.

do you know where they moved?

this is my advice if placed in your situation. i'd be knocking down doors man, ain't nobody gonna deny me the chance to hold my daughter. maybe go easy on the knocking doors down but i would definately be trying to get in contact and setup something where you could spend some time with your daughter, even if only for an hour.

i'm sorry BAM.

do you know where they moved?

this is my advice if placed in your situation. i'd be knocking down doors man' date=' ain't nobody gonna deny me the chance to hold my daughter. maybe go easy on the knocking doors down but i would definately be trying to get in contact and setup something where you could spend some time with your daughter, even if only for an hour.[/quote']

yeah i know what city shes in but i dont wanna be that ******* making a scene and screaming to get what he wants, i trust eventually she'll even out and look me up. My number hasnt changed and it wont so she can get a hold of me when shes ready to be a little more understanding.

yeah i know what city shes in but i dont wanna be that ******* making a scene and screaming to get what he wants' date=' i trust eventually she'll even out and look me up. My number hasnt changed and it wont so she can get a hold of me when hes ready to be a little more understanding.[/quote']

how old are you man?

damn man must be a crazy life' date=' i moved out at 17 too but living on your own since 14 thats pretty crazy. how did that happen? if you dont mind me asking[/quote']

i lived with my mom and my brother, no dad and never met him even until a few months ago. My mom was a highly disturbed and abusive woman with many vices...she did a lot of horrible things to both me and my brother, the kind of things that iv been told in counseling will basically **** me up all my life but im pretty fine i like to think. my brother moved out first chance he got and at 14 i'd had enough of her **** and just left. i moved in with a friend and his dad, than i lived with just a friend, than alone, and now with a roommate.

most devastating eh?

well i got a girl who i deeply cared for pregnant when i was 14 and soon after my daughters birth my gf got depressed and left me and took our little girl. She moved away and i havent seen either of them since. I legally have no right to the child either so i cant fight for visitation even if i wanted to. I want to see my girl but i dont wanna some of her first memories to be conflict' date=' court, yelling, fighting... and i have no legal right to her because apparently here if a girl is pregnant under the legal age for sex she has sole right to the child unless she wants to give part right to the father in which case he must accept.[/quote']

dang bro, that's really bad, i didn't know the full details like that...........my only advice for you is to at least consult with a family lawyer and have him at least take a look at your case for you, and give you advice on what steps you can take towards getting visitation, because there is gonna be a day when she wants to see you, and as long as you have a paternity test there won't be a damn thing she can do to keep that child from you

i lived with my mom and my brother' date=' no dad and never met him even until a few months ago. My mom was a highly disturbed and abusive woman with many vices...she did a lot of horrible things to both me and my brother, the kind of things that iv been told in counseling will basically **** me up all my life but im pretty fine i like to think. my brother moved out first chance he got and at 14 i'd had enough of her **** and just left. i moved in with a friend and his dad, than i lived with just a friend, than alone, and now with a roommate.[/quote']

sad stuff man, but you know you gotta be a pretty strong person going through all that, i hope you are gonna graduate or get a ged

sad stuff man' date=' but you know you gotta be a pretty strong person going through all that, i hope you are gonna graduate or get a ged[/quote']

im gonna graduate this year dont you worry, honor student and U of A has already accepted me for college as long as my grades stay par with their current level.

but yeah i could tell you some deeply deeply ****ed up stories of **** shes done but i couldnt un-tell you...

im gonna graduate this year dont you worry' date=' honor student and U of A has already accepted me for college as long as my grades stay par with their current level.

but yeah i could tell you some deeply deeply ****ed up stories of **** shes done but i couldnt un-tell you...[/quote']

good thing man you need that stuff to be succesfull in life and thats the 1# goal , not do it the way i did it and had to over work to become succsesfull

What happens to you if you have them?

second hand i get a rash on my throat and inside of my elbows and its harder to breathe, first hand(i smoke it myself) i severely break out and my throat would swell and breathing would be limited enough to make me pass out. this is what iv been told, i have never had any tobacco product first hand but second hand off course.

second hand i get a rash on my throat and inside of my elbows and its harder to breathe' date=' first hand(i smoke it myself) i severely break out and my throat would swell and breathing would be limited enough to make me pass out. this is what iv been told, i have never had any tobacco product first hand but second hand off course.[/quote']

Holy ****in ****!:eek:

My father deid instantly in a car accident when I was 1 and while my mom was still pregnant with my little sister. My mom became depressed and addicted to drugs, eventually started selling drugs. When I was in 5th grade i was the one that answered the door when the police raided our house. I watched the police rip apart every piece of furniture and rifle through every room all while they tried to get me and my sister to tell them what my mom was doing or basically to snitch on her. My moms boyfriend (my brothers dad) took the blame so that my mom didnt lose custody of us. If she had gone to jail we would have been put in foster care. While he was in jail my mom got pregnant by one of his friends. My little brother was taken away to live with his grandmother as soon as they found out. About a year later my sister and I were sent off to live with relatives because my mom was out of control, and lived with different family off and on until adulthood. My youngest brother and his father split off from my mom when he was still a toddler. He's now in highschool and I've only seen him 3 times since he was a baby. My mom has four kids and the oldest (me) only lived with her to the age of 11. She isn't as bad now in terms of drug use but still has little to no relationship with any of her children or the rest of hr family for that matter.

My father deid instantly in a car accident when I was 1 and while my mom was still pregnant with my little sister. My mom became depressed and addicted to drugs' date=' eventually started selling drugs. When I was in 5th grade i was the one that answered the door when the police raided our house. I watched the police rip apart every piece of furniture and rifle through every room all while they tried to get me and my sister to tell them what my mom was doing or basically to snitch on her. My moms boyfriend (my brothers dad) took the blame so that my mom didnt lose custody of us. If she had gone to jail we would have been put in foster care. While he was in jail my mom got pregnant by one of his friends. My little brother was taken away to live with his grandmother as soon as they found out. About a year later my sister and I were sent off to live with relatives because my mom was out of control, and lived with different family off and on until adulthood. My youngest brother and his father split off from my mom when he was still a toddler. He's now in highschool and I've only seen him 3 times since he was a baby. My mom has four kids and the oldest (me) only lived with her to the age of 11. She isn't as bad now in terms of drug use but still has little to no relationship with any of her children or the rest of hr family for that matter.[/quote']

that's tremendously ****ed up

My father deid instantly in a car accident when I was 1 and while my mom was still pregnant with my little sister. My mom became depressed and addicted to drugs' date=' eventually started selling drugs. When I was in 5th grade i was the one that answered the door when the police raided our house. I watched the police rip apart every piece of furniture and rifle through every room all while they tried to get me and my sister to tell them what my mom was doing or basically to snitch on her. My moms boyfriend (my brothers dad) took the blame so that my mom didnt lose custody of us. If she had gone to jail we would have been put in foster care. While he was in jail my mom got pregnant by one of his friends. My little brother was taken away to live with his grandmother as soon as they found out. About a year later my sister and I were sent off to live with relatives because my mom was out of control, and lived with different family off and on until adulthood. My youngest brother and his father split off from my mom when he was still a toddler. He's now in highschool and I've only seen him 3 times since he was a baby. My mom has four kids and the oldest (me) only lived with her to the age of 11. She isn't as bad now in terms of drug use but still has little to no relationship with any of her children or the rest of hr family for that matter.[/quote']

Dam..... At least you know growing up the hard way will make you a better man.

Archived