LOL at Cain's trainers

CarlLane

"Cain's been with guys the size of Lesnar"

Who the f is the size of Lesnar that Cain has fought? Ben "Belly" Rothwell was his biggest opponent and well he was probably 263lbs...i love the Mexican angle to, the funny thing it's really the only thing they have to talk up Cain...i kinda feel bad for Velasquez because come UFC 121 where will he go from his loss to Brock? maybe Mir lololol

Who the f is the size of Lesnar that Cain has fought? Ben "Belly" Rothwell was his biggest opponent and well he was probably 263lbs...i love the Mexican angle to' date=' the funny thing it's really the only thing they have to talk up Cain...i kinda feel bad for Velasquez because come UFC 121 where will he go from his loss to Brock? maybe Mir lololol[/quote']

So your sure brock will win? 100% sure? Do you know the outcome of a fight that hasnt even happened? No you dont.

Who the f is the size of Lesnar that Cain has fought? Ben "Belly" Rothwell was his biggest opponent and well he was probably 263lbs...i love the Mexican angle to' date=' the funny thing it's really the only thing they have to talk up Cain...i kinda feel bad for Velasquez because come UFC 121 where will he go from his loss to Brock? maybe Mir lololol[/quote']

when they say "Cain's been with guys the size of Lesnar" I'm sure they meant in a gay sort of way.

I thought he was talking about people he's wrestled against but, I agree with the OP in a way I feel like they are underestimating Brocks size in a way; because it's not just his size it's his speed and explosiveness with that size that is so dangerous and I hope Cain realizes it's just weight with Brock.

I thought the exact same thing when I heard that.

Gotta go with Cain by Tkno round 2 3 or 4!

Well despite not having half the athletic ability, overall strength, build and nowhere near the wrestling ability Rothwell does cut weight to make the HW limit. He and Brock are both over 280 pounds but completely different fighters.

Not that it's not going to save Brock from getting his *** kicked though. Brock will make a good fight out of it for 2 possibly 3 rounds but will lose in the championship rounds.

Guest [Deleted User]

I wouldn't be surprised if Cain did bring in Lashley, Cain doesn't necassarily have to full blown lift Lesnar for a take down even though it's possible for him through something called weight manipulation. Watch the Lesnar Couture fight Randy could almost lift Lesnar from the fence but Lesnar hung on to it I'm pretty sure Cain won't have any trouble/

Lesnar is not that big. NFL footballwise he is not even close to being big.

Thats probably why he couldn't make a practice squad for the Vikes.

There are probably 200 guys in the NFL who are bigger, faster and better athletes than LEsnar

Cains only real chance as I see it is to out box him (which he will) stop all take downs and if Lesnar goes down just wave him right back up again unless Lesnar is really dazed (but I am sure Carwin thought he was dazed enough) hard to get right.

Besides that I don't see Cain's path to victory.

Is there really a weight limit for guys in the NFL??? I didn't know that.

Cains only real chance as I see it is to out box him (which he will) stop all take downs and if Lesnar goes down just wave him right back up again unless Lesnar is really dazed (but I am sure Carwin thought he was dazed enough) hard to get right.

Besides that I don't see Cain's path to victory.

Is there really a weight limit for guys in the NFL??? I didn't know that.

There are many players in the 300-350 pound category.

One of them is Stephan Neal, a two time NCAA HW wrestling champion who beat Brock Lesnar for the HW title, then went on to stardom in the NFL as a gaurd for the NE Patriots.

Neal is 6'4" 310 ish pounds. Is faster and stronger and smarter and a better athlete than LEsnar.

One of them is Stephan Neal' date=' a two time NCAA HW wrestling champion who beat Brock Lesnar for the HW title, then went on to stardom in the NFL as a gaurd for the NE Patriots.

Neal is 6'4" 310 ish pounds. Is faster and stronger and smarter and a better athlete than LEsnar.[/quote']

that's 1...............199 more to go:p

One of them is Stephan Neal' date=' a two time NCAA HW wrestling champion who beat Brock Lesnar for the HW title, then went on to stardom in the NFL as a gaurd for the NE Patriots.

Neal is 6'4" 310 ish pounds. Is faster and stronger and smarter and a better athlete than LEsnar.[/quote']

See thats what I thought,

Lesnar's size is limited so he can not get that big because he has to get down to 265 the day before a fight. With no limit on NFL it is natural to assume they would be bigger and more likely have a fair gut on them too.

Better athlete maybe Brock sure is impressive but I know nothing about NFL.

Oh I do know you get something like 4 downs to advance 10 yards or something or other. and you can pass the ball forwards once per play. Thats it. And they wear helmets and pads, *******.

Well despite not having half the athletic ability' date=' overall strength, build and nowhere near the wrestling ability Rothwell does cut weight to make the HW limit. He and Brock are both over 280 pounds but completely different fighters.

Not that it's not going to save Brock from getting his *** kicked though. Brock will make a good fight out of it for 2 possibly 3 rounds but will lose in the championship rounds.[/quote']

Care to make a sig bet?

He left the WWE to try out for the Vikings.

HE didn't take up MMA until the Vikes sent him packing.

That is the way it happened.

If he was even a half decent ballplayer he'd be doing that right now.

Who cares about NFL I don't know how it got on to this topic...but if Lesnar isn't a good athlete what does that say about every other mma fighter out there.

Thats probably why he couldn't make a practice squad for the Vikes.

There are probably 200 guys in the NFL who are bigger' date=' faster and better athletes than LEsnar[/quote']

What is the point of you? Who gives a **** about the NFL? Stop life.

Archived