who has more experiance brock or cain

bongman

I say neither.

They are equally inexperienced' date=' although it is hard to imagine anyone quite as useless as LEsnar.[/quote']

I agree Aldo is number one. I rank him tied with Fedor for the top.

That is one hell of a compliment or Aldo.

I hope he appreciates it.

lesnar useless? like the exact oppisite

aldo is 1# i agree, but fedor hes no where near the top of the p4p rankings

lol guys I love Aldo but number 1?! Jesus Christ Fedor is **** on for beating supposed UFC rejects even though some left on their own. Aldo just beat a former UFC 155er that was knocked out by Rob Emerson in like 8 seconds. Faber is small enough and always has been to fight at 135. Mike Brown has been beat up at 155 by guys like Joe Lauzon when the kid was 19 or 20 years old at the time...

Fedor (GOAT) Anderson (I dislike now) and Greasy St. Pierre (I haven't liked in a couple of years now) are all better p4p fighters as of right now due to superior competition.

I know Aldo is on a lot of p4p rankings at 4 and even 3 but that is pushing it. I would probably rank him at 5 behind Fedor, GSP, Anderson and Rua.

lol guys I love Aldo but number 1?! Jesus Christ Fedor is **** on for beating supposed UFC rejects even though some left on their own. Aldo just beat a former UFC 155er that was knocked out by Rob Emerson in like 8 seconds. Faber is small enough and always has been to fight at 135. Mike Brown has been beat up at 155 by guys like Joe Lauzon when the kid was 19 or 20 years old at the time...

Fedor (GOAT) Anderson (I dislike now) and Greasy St. Pierre (I haven't liked in a couple of years now) are all better p4p fighters as of right now due to superior competition.

I know Aldo is on a lot of p4p rankings at 4 but even that is pushing it. I would probably rank him at 5 behind Fedor' date=' GSP, Anderson and Rua.[/quote']

i agree Aldo can not be considered p4p 1 untill he fights in the UFC LW, i also agree Fedor is still p4p 1, 1 loss in what 300 something fights? come on!!!

1. Fedor

2. GSP

3. SIlva

4. Melendez

5. Aldo

Archived