Total lol'age, Fast account his banned forever!

Satan_MMA

yeah...........umm..................i was just looking though and if you pay close attention to the part under the users name it doesn't say banned.

now i have read that fast himself has abandoned the other account.

They didn't actually ban him' date=' they just made it so when he goes to log in the account doesn't exist LOL.

It happened to a few of my accounts.[/quote']

^

http://forums.ufc.production.sparkart.net/showthread.php?t=59509

not true.

he just hasent posted for a while I guess.

fast is the catalyst to the internet drama that I LOVE to watch.

glad he is still around.

cant wait for the next time there is a rage session of poster A + poster B VS fats.

you sir are the catalyst to all my laughs. i like reading your posts. i am glad you are not leaving the forum forever.

http://forums.ufc.production.sparkart.net/showthread.php?t=59509

not true.

he just hasent posted for a while I guess.

fast is the catalyst to the internet drama that I LOVE to watch.

glad he is still around.

cant wait for the next time there is a rage session of poster A + poster B VS fats.

lol i was in that conversation haha and i forgot i know this to be false... im a lil slow today

His account info has been change he can't log in hahahaha' date=' you guys will se cause he's not coming back lol.[/quote']

well satan, assuming you are fast (which you likely arent) there is probably a "forgot your password" option which would direct an email to you resetting your password.

I remember fast talking about how his password was changed in another thread that is now closed.

I dont remember' date=' some no name brand new poster.

not to be a ****, but I only ever saw her post the one time and she seemed quite opinionated against fast.[/quote']

oh her, she was extremely judgmental and constantly felt the need to aggressively analyze the ego and psyche of every guy she talked to, some ppl were saying rude sexist things and i defended her but than she started insulting me and ripping on me and saying how flawed a human being i was... so i stopped talking to her.

oh her' date=' she was extremely judgmental and constantly felt the need to aggressively analyze the ego and psyche of every guy she talked to, some ppl were saying rude sexist things and i defended her but than she started insulting me and ripping on me and saying how flawed a human being i was... so i stopped talking to her.[/quote']

Shepard?

yea' date=' i must of offended her i guess.. but she had very unpleasant things to say about a lot of ppl. and it got her banned so.. thats why i try to keep opinions to myself if they are blatantly rude..

[b']but yeah Fast aint gone, he always comes back dont you folks worry[/b] lol

fast never left. he changed his account to jesus_mma.

How old are you Bam? I'm curious cause you said that you already got a taste for your whiskey neat.

17, i started drinking when i was 12... and yea yea thats kinda terrible i know but hey... um.. well my only excuse is my childhood sucked *** and drinking made me feel cool and better. so now i drink usually 3-4 nights a week. no i am not an alcoholic as it has never interfered with my social life, school, work, friends, or family.

and my entire family is whiskey drinkers going back a few generations on both sides.

Archived