If a champ gets DQ'ed?

AJBaldwin

Forgive me if this has already been posted somwhere but I was speaking with a friend and we got on the subject of what happeans if a champ gets DQ'ed in a title fight. Would they lose there belt? Would the challanger win it? Would the title be vacated? Would it go to the judges? I was unclear on the matter so I figured I'd see if any of you guys had an idea.

Forgive me if this has already been posted somwhere but I was speaking with a friend and we got on the subject of what happeans if a champ gets DQ'ed in a title fight. Would they lose there belt? Would the challanger win it? Would the title be vacated? Would it go to the judges? I was unclear on the matter so I figured I'd see if any of you guys had an idea.

nope guys,actually the way this works,is if the champ does something illegal and is DQ'ed, the fight is stopped,and the judges score the fight up until that moment.now i don't know if a point is taken away from the champ or something,and that's how they score it,or just normally...but this is how it's done.if the challenger does something illegal and is DQ'ed for it,i don't know about that one...

cheers

it's not pro wrestling lol.

Archived