Give me some Suggestions

Riot_Act101

i plan on getting just a little hammered this weekend.

i was wondering if anyone has any suggestions for any drinks they recommend.

either name a specific drink or brand' date=' idc. feel free to post pics. i dont plan on spending more than 100-150$

Dude! Easily with a forth that you could get drunk! Get a 2-6 of cheap vodka and ration it! So easy!

Its a drink called Chartruese.( prob spelt wrong)

Its French but is like 70% alcohol and is F-ing insane.

You only shot it' date=' and you will need a nice chaser like a gatorade.

Cost is aroung $60-70 Australian.

It will be well worth it. Trust me. :D[/quote']

thanks, ill keep it in mind :)

Picture+41.png

lmao im using an empty bottle of this as a spare change jar!

good stuff :)

Well...it seems you are a rookie at this sort of stuff so here's my advice to you.

Stick with beer. I can tell you have a low tolerance for alcohol and if you choose to take shots, you will be hammered and you may not enjoy the rest of the night or when you wake up to a hangover.

The beer is cheaper and you get more of it. The ideal way to drink while having fun and be able to recall your fun is to hit the buzz and keep it there by slowly drinking from there on.

Pounding shots after shots and downing beers after beers could be fun...but there is a slight chance you will be knocked out and may not remember a thing which would be pointless if you didn't.

Good luck and have fun.

either name a specific drink or brand' date=' idc. feel free to post pics. i dont plan on spending more than 100-150$

canadian, you should try a saskatoon creation ( I know, **** saskatoon right, I agree 100% as I am from BC, but the drink is actually pretty good)

jack hammer.

half jack daniels, half ammareto.

great shot.

last time I tried to make them I mistakingly got soco instead of jack and I invented a new drink.

the "cough syrup" 1/2 soco, 1/2 amaretto.......... it is ****ing horrible.

dont buy soco by accident.

1/2 jack, 1/2 ammareto.

jack hammers.

a two six will be 25$ eachish, so this will cost you 50-60$ for the shots, then buy an 18 case of kokanee or MGD and you and a couple friends will be good till the bar for just under 100$.

drink whatever beverage you enjoy most and every half hour or so, do a shot of Kleiner Feigling, its a semi sweet fig vodka from germany. Very popular in Europe. Dont know where your from but it is available in the states, its just hard to find. It translates to little coward in german and they say your a coward if you cant drink it. It goes down very very easy and hits you hard later!

Find the cans of Rockstar with vodka mixed in it. You gotta keep going all night so just shotgun a couple of those and you're good

Well if you like Whiskey you can never go wrong with Crown Royal and coke or 7-up. Another favorite of mine is Southern Comfort with cranberry and a splash of OJ. Don't worry if you don't like cranberry I don't either but it's very good with this mix.

Ahhh' date=' I did not know there was a drink - gotcha.

Another Dead Head on the forum? WELCOME! :)[/quote']

you like Dark Star Orchestra and Furthur? im prolly goin to see Furthur on November 16 they have a show relatively close to me cant wait to see Phil and Bob ripping it and John Kadlecik from Dark Star really does a great job playing with them. I wish i was alive to see Jerry play live though

Yeah, Dark Star is awesome! Have not seen Further but I have seen Phil & Friends & another really good cover band called Cosmic Charlie.

I saw 3 Dead Shows back in the day when I was a teenager (2 shows in '92 & one in '94) so I guess I'm lucky to have seen them live with Jerry. Although I must admit I actually did not enjoy the shows other than the "extra curricular activities" I took part in. IMO, the Dead did not sound the same after Keith & Donna Jean left the band & really can't stand to listen to any Dead that was recorded after 1980. :(

The best years for the Dead, IMO, were 1970-1980 & 1972 was a particularly good year. Every show I have from 1972 is gold.

Ammaretto sour,

Fresh lemon juice and Ammaretto.

In a shaker add ice and about 150-200ml of Lemon Juice, a good shot 50ml of Ammaretto and one teaspoon of icing sugar. Shake really then strain into a glass.

Dam its tasty, my fav drink

(can use sweet and sour mix instead of Lemon and sugar but screw paying for it and the above is better IMO)

Or the long island ice tea recipe above but sub the Sweet/sour mix and coke for Red Bull.

Snake bites,

Half Beer Half Cider, called a snake but as you are supposed to put two dashes of grenadine through the froth so it looks like a snake bite.

Be careful with this one as it sends me completly ****ing crazy. Good crazy but crazy.

Shot,

Half Chamboard and Half Baileys,

One dam tasty leg opener.

Champagne with a splash of Chamboard, I know I know but you can get screwed its gooooooood.

I don't know if this has been posted yet, but my favorite is Liquid Cocaine, it's a shot. Jager,rumplemintz and goldslager

Archived