Aleksander Emelianenko

TheFedornator

So now that it has been confirmed that he is not infected with Hepatitis, do you think he will sign with a major promotion? i can definetly see him as a contender in the UFC, he has great stand up game, i dont know if any of you are familiar with his fights in PRIDE but he definetely has knock out power and his strikes are fast and very technical, i dont think he'll sign with the UFC though, Strikeforce will probably sign him first

just because of all the bad blood between the UFC and his brother Fedor' date=' i also think he would feel alot more comfortable fighting in Strikeforce or DREAM[/quote']

I thought that may have something to do with it.

Oh and i was just re-reading the posts where uwillsubmit got owned,

Was quite humerous. :D

He's 39 now bro' date=' I wouldn't want him to come to the UFC.

SF maybe, but not the UFC.

There'd be a bunch of "He was a can, more PRIDE is exposed" garbage flying around here.

Don't need that.[/quote']

he's 29 :rolleyes:, with a 17 - 3 record, 15 of those wins being finishes and 2 decisions, i think he'd be a contender in the UFC

he's 29 :rolleyes:' date=' with a 17 - 3 record, 14 fineshes and 2 decisions, i think he'd be a contender in the UFC[/quote']

Is he?

Wow, I've been away from a computer for too long LOL

My bad, I just added 10 years to his life hahaha

ANYWAYS he DOES have good size for a HW, but his last fight against a "name" he lost.

I think he runs the risk of being "exposed" as they say should he come here.

Not a bump on him, but you know how people are.

Is he?

Wow' date=' I've been away from a computer for too long LOL

My bad, I just added 10 years to his life hahaha

ANYWAYS he DOES have good size for a HW, but his last fight against a "name" he lost.

I think he runs the risk of being "exposed" as they say should he come here.

Not a bump on him, but you know how people are.[/quote']

yeah i know what you mean, but i'm confident in his skills and even if he doesnt get a championship, i think he's a legitimate threat to any other heavyweight

yeah i know what you mean' date=' but i'm confident in his skills and even if he doesnt get a championship, i think he's a legitimate threat to any other heavyweight[/quote']

Aleks much like his older brother hits like a truck. When I heard he was fighting Overeem in Europe but it was just BS I was very disappointed. I think Aleks could go ahead and take horsemeat off Fedor's hit list with one clean shot on the chin/jaw/temple. Overeem is a beast in K1 while eating horse meat 8 times a day but bigger gloves provide more defense and without the threat of takedowns you carry yourself differently when striking.

Archived