Fable of the porcupine

Jesus_MMA

Fable of the porcupine

It was the coldest winter ever. - Many animals died because of the cold. The porcupines, realizing the situation, decided to group together. This way they covered and protected themselves; but the quills of each one wounded their closest companions even though they gave off heat to each other. After awhile, they decided to distance themselves one from the other and they began to die, alone and frozen. So they had to make a choice: either accept the quills of their companions or disappear from the Earth. Wisely, they decided to go back to being together. This way they learned to live with the little wounds that were caused by the close relationship with their companion, but the most important part of it, was the heat that came from the others. This way they were able to survive.

Moral of the story: The best relationship is not the one that brings together perfect people, but the best is when each individual learns to live with the imperfections of others and can admire the other person's good qualities

The Moral of the story!..........LEARN TO LOVE THE PRICKS IN YOUR LIFE

Moral of the Story Jokes65

rate or flag this pageTweet thisBy markamoment

•Someday we might need

A man hated his wife's cat and he decided to get rid of it. He drove 20 blocks away from home and dropped the cat there. However, the cat was already walking up the driveway when he approached his home.

The next day, he decided to drop the cat 40 blocks away but the same thing happened.

He kept increasing the number of blocks but the cat kept coming home before him.

At last he decided to drive a few miles away, turn right, then left, past the bridge, then right again and another right and so on until he reached what he thought was a perfect spot and dropped the cat there.

An hour later ... The man calls his wife at home and asks her, "Jen is the cat there?"

"Yes, why do you ask?" asked his wife.

Frustrated the man said," Put that damn cat on the phone, I am lost and I need directions to reach home!!!

Moral: How much ever we dislike somebody; someday we might need their assistance

Moral of the Story Jokes65

rate or flag this pageTweet thisBy markamoment

?Someday we might need

A man hated his wife's cat and he decided to get rid of it. He drove 20 blocks away from home and dropped the cat there. However' date=' the cat was already walking up the driveway when he approached his home.

The next day, he decided to drop the cat 40 blocks away but the same thing happened.

He kept increasing the number of blocks but the cat kept coming home before him.

At last he decided to drive a few miles away, turn right, then left, past the bridge, then right again and another right and so on until he reached what he thought was a perfect spot and dropped the cat there.

An hour later ... The man calls his wife at home and asks her, "Jen is the cat there?"

"Yes, why do you ask?" asked his wife.

Frustrated the man said," Put that damn cat on the phone, I am lost and I need directions to reach home!!!

Moral: How much ever we dislike somebody; someday we might need their assistance[/quote']

Lol, true my man, true. And that would really suck if we needed the assistance of someone who refused to give it.

Porcupines are a solitary animal that live the majority of the year completely alone' date=' doing whatever porcupines do. The only real social contact they observe is when they need to get their freak on and do the no-pants dance with a nearby female.[/quote']

I was hissed at by a porcupine a few months back. they're kind of cute.

on an episode of Beyond Survival in the African Desert with Les Stroud a couple of weeks back, Les & some half naked africans cornered two Porcupines in their burrows, they then speared both animals, pulled them out of the den, and clubbed them over their big rodent heads with blunt wooden sticks to end the life swiftly & as pain free as possible. they scraped off the quills & cooked the giant rodents over a open fire for a big african pine feast. it was some dirty lookin meals but good cookin. true story.

Archived